TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

I don't follow Houston area football enough to give you an honest assessment. I do know Texas fans weren't upset when he decommitted BUT that was because they were getting Ewers at the time. I follow North Shore in Houston along with the DFW schools. I don't see Kaidon coming in and starting immediately. He's going to be on an even playing field in college. Now he gets away with extra scrambling and contested throws that he won't get away with in college.

Thank you, I appreciate the insight.

Reactions: saltfanclub
I don't follow Houston area football enough to give you an honest assessment. I do know Texas fans weren't upset when he decommitted BUT that was because they were getting Ewers at the time. I follow North Shore in Houston along with the DFW schools. I don't see Kaidon coming in and starting immediately. He's going to be on an even playing field in college. Now he gets away with extra scrambling and contested throws that he won't get away with in college.
Unfair comparison incoming.

Dude appears to have same bounce-off-people that Dobbs had. Dobbs may have been a bigger guy. No idea. I'm not a highlights guy much anymore but since people were linking final Hs game, sobeit.

Kid is fast. In perfect scenario would benefit from RS year.

Yes. And I’ve seen a ton of underclassmen get a ton of playing time the entire time CJP has been here.

Pruitt is clearly flawed as a HC, but to claim he only plays upper classmen is just false.

JG 95% of the time
The whole O-line is upperclassmen. The younger guys looked better when they played.
All the WR's are upperclassmen, played Hyatt about 30% of time, should be way more.
Our TE's are upperclassmen, but no Beckwith.
The D-line is upperclassmen, no Bailey, barely Omari, etc.
The outside linebackers are upperclassmen, you see Baron, that's about it mostly.
The whole secondary is upperclassmen, Key should have played more but nope.

RB's are the only group that played

Reactions: A.J. and VOLSONLY
JG 95% of the time
The whole O-line is upperclassmen. The younger guys looked better when they played.
All the WR's are upperclassmen, played Hyatt about 30% of time, should be way more.
Our TE's are upperclassmen, but no Beckwith.
The D-line is upperclassmen, no Bailey, barely Omari, etc.
The outside linebackers are upperclassmen, you see Baron, that's about it mostly.
The whole secondary is upperclassmen, Key should have played more but nope.

RB's are the only group that played

Morris wright Henry T flowers gray Hyatt McDonald Baron spraggins small copper crouch keyton McCullough, Harrison banks garland Burrell etc etc

All have seen significant PT to include some starting their entire time here.

Pruitt has many flaws but the notion he doesn’t play young player is categorically false.

Not hijacking this thread further so you can get the last word. We’ll just agree to disagree

Morris wright Henry T flowers gray Hyatt McDonald Baron spraggins small copper crouch keyton McCullough, Harrison banks garland Burrell etc etc

All have seen significant PT to include some starting their entire time here.

Pruitt has many flaws but he’s plays the notion he doesn’t play young player is categorically false.

Not hijacking this thread further so you can get the last word. We’ll just agree to disagree

I agree

He’s a good runner, didn’t see him throw more than 15 yards down the field that often in that highlight and a few times he kinda threw it falling away needlessly, he’s good may turn into a starter, but no faith Chaney knows how to use him.
wTched his Hudl he shows a better base and steps into more throws on that film.

Last edited:
He plays in 4 games...so he can redshirt.

We disagree on this one. Not only do I think his talent is too great. But more importantly, we won't have that luxury with our current QB depth. Get a homerun transfer, then it's a possibility.

We disagree on this one. Not only do I think his talent is too great. But more importantly, we won't have that luxury with our current QB depth. Get a homerun transfer, then it's a possibility.
I think we’ll get an adequate transfer and it’ll happen. It’s not about his talent...it’s about what stage it’s at.

Reactions: ACvol3

VN Store

Back