TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Can I ask why he is most important/critical? Class of 22 has a few nice QB recruits interested in the Vols. Unless Maurer/Shrout/Bailey is about to jump ship?

I think there is real fear of Bailey transferring. Also look at the QB depth chart. Salter is likely better than anyone we have currently besides Bailey. As far as 2022 goes, who knows if Pruitt will be here. And if that’s the case that might hurt us with Simpson and Horn.

I think there is real fear of Bailey transferring. Also look at the QB depth chart. Salter is likely better than anyone we have currently besides Bailey. As far as 2022 goes, who knows if Pruitt will be here. And if that’s the case that might hurt us with Simpson and Horn.

There is no fear of Bailey going anywhere. He's our future at QB, which probably begins next week. Mauer and Shrout bounce before Harrison does.

There is no fear of Bailey going anywhere. He's our future at QB, which probably begins next week. Mauer and Shrout bounce before Harrison does.

I hope he stays. But Pruitt has already said JG gives us the best chance to win his press conference. What does that tell you? It should tell you that JG is the guy until the end of the season.

JG looked like he was just trying to finish the season last night. He had no emotion. I feel for the kid and feel like a lot of this piling on wouldn’t be happening if they just let HB play.

JG looked like he was just trying to finish the season last night. He had no emotion. I feel for the kid and feel like a lot of this piling on wouldn’t be happening if they just let HB play.
but, he'll come back necks year and try to make it right. feel for him too. but he absolutely 100% needs to do whats best and move on. he doesnt have it.

Reactions: jacvols
I hope he’s practicing the volume of his signals. 😏
200.gif

Can I ask why he is most important/critical? Class of 22 has a few nice QB recruits interested in the Vols. Unless Maurer/Shrout/Bailey is about to jump ship?
Have you watched a game this year? 😂 we need every good (or hell competent for that matter) QB in the QB room that we can get

Have you watched a game this year? 😂 we need every good (or hell competent for that matter) QB in the QB room that we can get
Have you watched a game the last 3 years? We have a room full of QB's that are worse now than they were when they got here. None are good enough to go anywhere else except Bailey, so why would a 5th one make that big of a difference. No way he is a better prospect than Bailey was and look how much we have utilized him.

Reactions: Vfl2407

VN Store

Back