TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

anyone think TX will pursue harder on Kaidon now that Quinn Ewers decommitted from them?
He’s been decommitted from Texas for a while my man. And everyone knew he was headed to tOSU. Meanwhile Herman is being asked what he thinks of Urban Meyer potentially being a candidate for the head coaching job should it come available lol

anyone think TX will pursue harder on Kaidon now that Quinn Ewers decommitted from them?
Ewers is in the 22 class. They’ve had local hero Hudson Card committed since 2018 in this class...so I doubt they do and I doubt he listens.

- Likely moving up from #77 currently in next Wednesday's update

- Shredded a top team last weekend

- Averaging over 200 passing yards, 100 rushing yards, nearly 4 TDs a game himself...and they've been holding him back so far, until last weekend when they needed to let him run more.

Wiltfong added as a comment:
I wonder if there is any video out there for Salter this season?

I wonder if there is any video out there for Salter this season?
If you look hard enough you can find it. He can escape the rush quickly and is pretty fluid in doing so. He reminds me of a slightly thinner Dobbs but with a bit more zip on his intermediate throws.

Just using default (composite) like used for everyone. Let the services all average each other out.

Salter's composite is quite a bit lower right now. ESPN has him a 3* 😭

That's the problem with the composite; ESPN is garbage. The recruiting stuff is just a pure cash-grab for them and they don't dedicate anything close to proper resources to it (minimize costs).

While it would seem silly to have a "composite" of just 247 and Rivals, it'd be a much better rating system.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Urbors are starting down here in Texas. The burnt orange bloods want Tom Herman out to be replaced by Urban Meyer. Don't think Salter will be interested due to the uncertainty.

If you look hard enough you can find it. He can escape the rush quickly and is pretty fluid in doing so. He reminds me of a slightly thinner Dobbs but with a bit more zip on his intermediate throws.
Dobbs was rail thin when he arrived. Taller but way thinner than Salter.

Probably thinking slightly short but athletic and quick twitch. He is averaging a big time 7.6 YPC. Kyler averaged about 9 fwiw.
I don’t think their athleticism is close. One is a two sport 1 round draft pick.. I wouldn’t compare anyone to him.

VN Store

Back