TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

- Likely moving up from #77 currently in next Wednesday's update

- Shredded a top team last weekend

- Averaging over 200 passing yards, 100 rushing yards, nearly 4 TDs a game himself...and they've been holding him back so far, until last weekend when they needed to let him run more.

Wiltfong added as a comment:
This is the kind of QB we're seeing have a lot of success in college, the guy that can extend plays, keep the chains moving on third down with his legs etc... Salter is a natural thrower, still developing physically, I think he's very promising.

Maybe y'all need a transfer next season at the position but Salter has all the traits to be terrific for the Vols

- Likely moving up from #77 currently in next Wednesday's update

- Shredded a top team last weekend

- Averaging 200 pass yards, 100 rushing yards, nearly 4 TDs a game himself...and they've been holding him back so far, until last weekend when they needed to let him run more.

Wiltfong added as a comment:

Prob 50-60 range

Don’t know about that. When he was with the Rams Goff sucked. Erick Dickerson called him out. When Weinke left Goff took off.

Sean McVay (indirectly) and Nick Foles both called out Weinke/Rams offensive staff as well. To be fair to Weinke, I think a lot of those Rams issues were due to Jeff Fisher, Rob Boras, and Mike Groh...

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Sean McVay (indirectly) and Nick Foles both called out Weinke/Rams offensive staff as well. To be fair to Weinke, I think a lot of those Rams issues were due to Jeff Fisher, Rob Boras, and Mike Groh...
I had no complaint about Fisher during his Titan days

Agreed. Would be our highest rated QB (if it sticks) since Crompton (#51) or Clausen (#23).
Was Clausen in the 2000 class? Crompdaddy was 2005 I believes.

Remember David and Josh McNeils parents all at the VQ event before OW Game. All families were very nice. Kids were well mannered ...This was 2004.

Years later, had a dude work for me that knew him well. Always rooted for Jonathan, glad he did well in CFL. He's a different dude. But a VFL.

Edit: taking a lap.

Last edited:
Reactions: GojiraVol17
you are the biggest troll on this board.....and Virginia is the arm pit of the United States.
Lol! So where are you from? Not a troll( been a strong fan since 1985) just extremely disappointed in the lack of coaching for this program and realizing now in the last few weeks the three year JP experiment has netted zero progress. It may have been different if JP had realized sooner that JG was not the answer. One man’s decision making has put this program in the hellhole we are now. It didn’t have to be this way. We could be at least 4-2 with average Qb play and offensive game plans.

As bad as our QB play has been this year, crazy to think we could have Harrison Bailey and Kaidon Salter on the same roster next season.

VN Store

Back