Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to express a very unpopular opinion. As much as I would love to see Justin Fields transfer to Tennessee, IF he were to decide to transfer(which I doubt he will), LSU seems like a more logical choice. Given the success of Joe Burrow, and that LSU is still loaded at WR, it just makes more sense.
If Fields problem was with Kirby and not Chaney, then he could team up with Chaney, in an offense he’s already been exposed to, and go beat Kirby’s ass. We have a couple things going for us. I doubt he transfers, but it will definitely be an interesting few days/weeks concerning B1G and PAC players trying to transfer

LOL
117647515_3102613243127289_2777229480937922965_o.jpg

Uhh or we look at it as why wouldn’t recruits want to come to a University that actually lives and breaths football.... or maybe we could just take your doom and gloom outlook.....

My view is hardly doom and gloom. I’m just saying that if we don’t play this Fall it may be beneficial to our recruiting class vs getting skulldrug by our competition yet again. Always look on the bright side of life.

My view is hardly doom and gloom. I’m just saying that if we don’t play this Fall it may be beneficial to our recruiting class vs getting skulldrug by our competition yet again. Always look on the bright side of life.

It actually does seem sort of a doom and gloom post if you are saying if we play in the fall we will get skulldrug by our opponents. Sounds pretty gloomy to me.

Sure he can. He could get hurt or not perform well.
Being at OSU surrounded by top 100 players playing against bad teams versus playing in the SEC.... Might not turn out too well. But some really do like to compete. Plus maybe for him he still isn't over CKS. So with us it would be what he thinks of CJC.

Thanks Jimmy moment but indulge me. Listening to the 5th year senior DE at tOSU and their recent top 30 decommit from Texas, I’ll go against my usual modus operandi and state that if Larry Johnson were to become available, I’d campaign to throw 2 mil a year (or more...not my money) at him and beg him to join Rocky Top. These players don’t mention Day or the university...they sorrowfully address Coach Johnson. That’s brand loyalty I don’t think even Rodney Garner has attained.

Thanks Jimmy moment but indulge me. Listening to the 5th year senior DE at tOSU and their recent top 30 decommit from Texas, I’ll go against my usual modus operandi and state that if Larry Johnson were to become available, I’d campaign to throw 2 mil a year (or more...not my money) at him and beg him to join Rocky Top. These players don’t mention Day or the university...they sorrowfully address Coach Johnson. That’s brand loyalty I don’t think even Rodney Garner has attained.
What are they saying?

Your material has been lacking lately. Really disappointed.

Do what? Shuler was a great athlete, all around better QB, better passer. Heath is my all time fav Vol.

Cmon man. Dobbs was like having an elite RB at QB. He was deceptively fast and couldnt be tackled.

Dobbs had to run because of how poor the O-Line was under Butch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back