TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

To it being a commitment to an all star game
I'm hoping he dominates the elite 11 and gets an invite to an all star game. He wants one bad. But yes this is what I was referring to. Count the emojis on my post. I left it there to see if anyone would grab the hint without spoiling his announcement.

I'm hoping he dominates the elite 11 and gets an invite to an all star game. He wants one bad. But yes this is what I was referring to. Count the emojis on my post. I left it there to see if anyone would grab the hint without spoiling his announcement.

The kid has earned it. Glad he's committed to the good guys.

Can anyone go to this? It is apparently in Murfreesboro. If I were a midtstater, I'd be tempted to check it out if that is even a thing.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Sad part about that "highlight" is it's from 2.5 quarters. They were dominating A&M qb commit Eli Stowers and then Guyer got like 4 consecutive onside kicks with touchdowns to follow. Kaidon didn't touch the ball from midway through the 3rd until about a minute left in the 4th quarter.
So Kaidon's team lost that game ? Looked like it was in the Jerry Dome or whatever they call it now, so was it the state championship game ? What was the final score, because it looked like Kaidon's team had at least 5 TDs ?

So Kaidon's team lost that game ? Looked like it was in the Jerry Dome or whatever they call it now, so was it the state championship game ? What was the final score, because it looked like Kaidon's team had at least 5 TDs ?

Yes they lost after leading 27-7 at halftime and like 41-14 in the 3rd. Lost 50-41. It was a playoff game but Guyer did go to state. Their QB got hurt first series of the title game and they lost.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back