TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Imagine the FL game being the 1st game with crowds. Better get them before they possibly raise, you can always sell them 2x the price of it happens as well
They are about 300 for lowers after every fee currently. I'm ok paying that but two others, idk. Ones having a baby and the other is getting married soon so it may be steep on top of hotel and what not.

Depending on whether the end time is EST or CST...less than 1 or 2 hours to go.

Over 19k lead...would be cool to see 20k, but if not, so what.

Oh, and Miguel has over 200 votes thanks to VN. A good solid 7th. The young man will probably never know what VN did for him, but so what...it was cool.

Depending on whether the end time is EST or CST...less than 1 or 2 hours to go.

Over 19k lead...would be cool to see 20k, but if not, so what.

Oh, and Miguel has over 200 votes thanks to VN. A good solid 7th. The young man will probably never know what VN did for him, but so what...it was cool.

We know 😉, and we are awesome.

Rivals.com - Rivals Rankings Review: Six 2021 topics getting another look

“A Tennessee quarterback commitment,
Kaidon Salter is an intriguing signal caller with a big arm and athleticism. We have him as a high three-star, but is that correct? I'll give this one another look, as well.”

Hmmmm looks like they may be considering giving Salter a bump next week. We’ll see
Last time they said he was getting a bump. Went from mid 3 to a high 3. Guessing maybe this time he’ll get that extra .1 and be a 5.8 low 4 star.

Last edited:
Reactions: drvenner
You just post the video link, the site takes care of the rest

3:59... this kid is an NFL talent. A Michael Vick comparison seems cliche but my goodness... He's a Mike Vick clone.

Hopefully we won't misuse him like we've done with every QB we've had over the last 15 or so years.

Rivals.com - Rivals Rankings Review: Six 2021 topics getting another look

“A Tennessee quarterback commitment,
Kaidon Salter is an intriguing signal caller with a big arm and athleticism. We have him as a high three-star, but is that correct? I'll give this one another look, as well.”

Hmmmm looks like they may be considering giving Salter a bump next week. We’ll see

So they're doing another update next week? They just did one a few weeks back...I can't say I've ever seen them do an update this close to the last one

They sometimes have anything to so bit evaluate film. They need to give proper evils to everyone and not just give e the blanket 3⭐.

Last edited:
3:59... this kid is an NFL talent. A Michael Vick comparison seems cliche but my goodness... He's a Mike Vick clone.

Hopefully we won't misuse him like we've done with every QB we've had over the last 15 or so years.

I like Salter but he is nowhere even close to Mike Vick.

VN Store

Back