TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Gentlemen...
Share some conversation with your wives. Take your dogs out to play. Call your kids/grandkids. Tie one on...anything. But get a life.
No wife, no dog, grandkids are 900 miles away I'll drink when I feel like it. If, you don't like the fact we're helping one of our verbal commits try to win something important to him there are other threads you can go too! See Ya !!!

VFL...GBO

Gentlemen...
Share some conversation with your wives. Take your dogs out to play. Call your kids/grandkids. Tie one on...anything. But get a life.
Velencia - from the wit that brought us this gem. "Thought this was going to be another turd eating thread."

Everyone that contributed and there are many, have Orange running through their veins. They broke off a little piece of their lives - to show our future QB how supportive they are and can be and to demonstrate the character of our fanbase. When we say we give our all to Tennessee - we include a little time to vote for a future member of our football team. That's what makes us different from other fan bases - - we wouldn't want it any other way.

Velencia - from the wit that brought us this gem. "Thought this was going to be another turd eating thread."

Everyone that contributed and there are many, have Orange running through their veins. They broke off a little piece of their lives - to show our future QB how supportive they are and can be and to demonstrate the character of our fanbase. When we say we give our all to Tennessee - we include a little time to vote for a future member of our football team. That's what makes us different from other fan bases - - we wouldn't want it any other way.
Git Sum! Fired up and ready to slap My bosses ass after reading this post

He’s a big ole boy though

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ people can do wth they wish.
And yet he had enough time away from, sharing a conversation with their wife (or otherwise, I’m sure he forgot), taking his dog for a walk, talking to his grandchildren and tying one on and still have enough of his life to instruct others how they should also.

Oda will forever be Oda. Smokin is Bob, mostly because I'm lazy. Have been trying to come up with something for you. OB is all I got.

Well actually, it isn't...but i like it here and don't wanna be banned...lol.

VN Store

Back