TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Who is this other guy? And who does he have backing him?
He must have the kids from school voting, and they stayed up all night. I woke up and couldn't believe it! I just did another 100, and he is behind by 400. Did someone post it in the FF? I'm afraid to go over their without a chaperone..... @Devo182 do your thing!

Reactions: Kristy*
Back in the lead and surging

I feel confident that the high school Sophomores we are competing with pulled an all nighter and took the lead. If we had a couple hundred on Vol Nation cast 100 or 200 votes it would be all over. Would probably only take 15 minutes to do if you do it right. I just periodically go vote 30 times. Be steady, be consistent, pour on more steam.

Gotta admit, I'm surprised. I am not on twitter and the like but voted through the FF link. I would have assumed that with recruits able to get 10K followers from the Volnation in a short period of time we should have blown this thing out of the water long ago. Hit up some followers on twitter and give a link to get this thing over with. No way they can compete with Volnation!

OK, the wife is on twitter and instagram so she's trying to get Volnation involved.This is our future QB and with the ability we have his numbers should be over 50K by now. With all the talk about breaking the internet we should easily be able to break the polls, post links on twitter and instagram and let Volnation do their thing for all the recruits to see.

Gotta admit, I'm surprised. I am not on twitter and the like but voted through the FF link. I would have assumed that with recruits able to get 10K followers from the Volnation in a short period of time we should have blown this thing out of the water long ago. Hit up some followers on twitter and give a link to get this thing over with. No way they can compete with Volnation!
Other kid (who?!) took over in the middle of the night. He's got scripters or at least macros on his side imo.

VN Store

Back