TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Weinke has been underrated as a recruiter and CJP highly values him on his staff. That has been mentioned a number of times on this board and that’s good enough for me.

@saltfanclub I am curious what in the SEC by laws that’s makes it a more attractive place over the PAC?

Weinke is in constant communication with the Salters and they absolutely love what he says to them. SEC allows 2 away game tickets and 2 flights for the parents. Pac 12 does not. I mentioned that as well as a factor to Kaidon possibly staying closer to home since he does have a large family. Unless behind the scenes gets the kids their own flights and tickets of course.

Quick Question. Salter and Cody Brown both wear #7 in high school, both play offense. Who gets to wear it in college? Especially with their likeness and brand being one of Tennessee's recruiting sales pitch.

Reactions: OrangeShade
Quick Question. Salter and Cody Brown both wear #7 in high school, both play offense. Who gets to wear it in college? Especially with their likeness and brand being one of Tennessee's recruiting sales pitch.
Little’s already converted Brown to ILB...problem solved before they even sign. 😉

SEC allows 2 away game tickets and 2 flights for the parents.
We know a guy, who does not pretend to be another guy, who has a Twitter that is run by another guy that roasts this other guy, and does not post on other sites though other guys pretend to be that guy..

That guy can hook a brother and his extended family up with those things

We know a guy, who does not pretend to be another guy, who has a Twitter that is run by another guy that roasts this other guy, and does not post on other sites though other guys pretend to be that guy..

That guy can hook a brother and his extended family up with those things

Must be that bassmaster vol guy. Apparently he's THE dude.

VN Store

Back