TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Oh I'm intrigued now. The AU board is 100% convinced he's trolling. They even upvoted the post that mentioned this. But the kid also tagged an A&M player in it.

Man I might just have to follow the announcement just in case there are sweet, sweet Tiger tears to follow. Sounds like 11 am EST Sunday.
Yeah it could just be smoke because a lot of kid’s commitments are being leaked. But, like you I’m gonna keep an eye on it. Nothing would make my day more than watching them break down. Outside side of maybe watching UGa break down.

Reactions: Devo182
Oh I'm intrigued now. The AU board is 100% convinced he's trolling. They even upvoted the post that mentioned this. But the kid also tagged an A&M player in it.

Man I might just have to follow the announcement just in case there are sweet, sweet Tiger tears to follow. Sounds like 11 am EST Sunday.
Was a troll job. AU

Lol..he should stick to being a highly paid OC somewhere that doesn't need him to recruit. He would not suck at that, but he sux as a HC...just so much more to it than drawing up plays, installing them and using them at the right time.

If I was a guy like him, I would find some program willing to pay me big money just to do that, and settle in for the long haul.
Yeah hes a lifer like a Chaney or Chief. No shame to it, be the best OC in the nation and rack up some rings.

He thought it would be easier to recruit there, imo
It's pretty easy to say it is. Here being top 7 in the SEC has you in the TOP 10 in the nation. PAC its Top 36. The PAC didnt even have any Top 10 schools in the 2020 class.

To tell you how bad PAC recruiting is, Vandy out recruited USC. Tiny class for USC, but that should never happen.

I
So...not Arkansas? Close2Salt?
I said to watch them when it gets closer to signing day IF they sign his friends. I also had Tennessee leading and then said that's where he was expected to commit. Auburn led for a while for Kaidon but they don't expect Morris to be there too long and Tennessee coaches impressed the parents. From what I was told, Baylor is no longer a threat and they seem 100% sold on Tennessee IF Weinke stays

I
I said to watch them when it gets closer to signing day IF they sign his friends. I also had Tennessee leading and then said that's where he was expected to commit. Auburn led for a while for Kaidon but they don't expect Morris to be there too long and Tennessee coaches impressed the parents. From what I was told, Baylor is no longer a threat and they seem 100% sold on Tennessee IF Weinke stays
👀 @Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back