TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Would you have wanted to play for Morris and that dumpster fire? Pittman is a different animal. Something that also doesn't help Arkansas is the fear of the politics involved with Stephen Jones.
Honestly Pittman seems like a bit of a buffoon. Good position coach, but he comes across as an idiot in interviews. He is pretty embarrassing.

4-8, 5-7, 8-5
Last 3 years of UT football. If you think kids only care about wins and losses then yall wouldn't be recruiting as well as you have been.
I'll take an alternative approach... Welcome to Volnation. If Salter picks the Vols we hope he sticks and has a long, successful career.

I try not to bash other programs, but I definitely don't get it with Arkansas. They aren't anything resembling a rival to us. I hope they are a thorn in everyone's side in the west (especially Kiffin). I've lived in Fayetteville and Knoxville. They are more similar than any of the other SEC cities and Campuses. Great city to live in and a solid college town.

Just an FYI, we have had some bad Arky fans come in here trolling, more so than any other fanbase (except UF), so the resentment is probably tied to that.

Would you have wanted to play for Morris and that dumpster fire? Pittman is a different animal. Something that also doesn't help Arkansas is the fear of the politics involved with Stephen Jones.

I know Pittman is good in a living room, and we enjoyed having him as our OL coach, but he adds no value as a head coach. He's a $3M mascot with no experience.

You saw what happened when a offensive guy with SOME experience turning around an AAC program got the Arkansas job. Now imagine a guy with no experience.

Reactions: saltfanclub
Honestly Pittman seems like a bit of a buffoon. Good position coach, but he comes across as an idiot in interviews. He is pretty embarrassing.
He's an embarrassment.

That said...didn't they hire Briles? Could be an explosive offense in a couple years (though that will still be like 30-35 ppg tops in the West with Arky level talent).

I'll take an alternative approach... Welcome to Volnation. If Salter picks the Vols we hope he sticks and has a long, successful career.

I try not to bash other programs, but I definitely don't get it with Arkansas. They aren't anything resembling a rival to us. I hope they are a thorn in everyone's side in the west (especially Kiffin). I've lived in Fayetteville and Knoxville. They are more similar than any of the other SEC cities and Campuses. Great city to live in and a solid college town.

Just an FYI, we have had some bad Arky fans come in here trolling, more so than any other fanbase (except UF), so the resentment is probably tied to that.
@bignewt Will be in here shortly to tag em.

Thank you. I'm not an Arkansas fan whatsoever. Just stating facts and the fact his dad likes them. Tenn is his moms favorite and he's committing on Mothers day. Anyone paying attention could see why Tenn is the probable destination. He's a great kid from a very good family. I just worry about Arkansas for the reasons I stated earlier. They are also getting an official visit.

Thank you. I'm not an Arkansas fan whatsoever. Just stating facts and the fact his dad likes them. Tenn is his moms favorite and he's committing on Mothers day. Anyone paying attention could see why Tenn is the probable destination. He's a great kid from a very good family. I just worry about Arkansas for the reasons I stated earlier. They are also getting an official visit.
Pittman is a great recruiter, but if he commits next month, I will not be worried about Arky stealing him. It has been quite a long time since we have truly lost one to Arkansas. Blaine Toll is the only one that comes to mind, and he was an AR kid. If OU, Texas, or TX A&M comes calling, I may begin to worry.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I know Pittman is good in a living room, and we enjoyed having him as our OL coach, but he adds no value as a head coach. He's a $3M mascot with no experience.

You saw what happened when a offensive guy with SOME experience turning around an AAC program got the Arkansas job. Now imagine a guy with no experience.

Morris was hanging his hat on his Clemson days.

Just curious. Did he grow up a fan of any team?

Surprised a&m isn't a bigger player, nor texas, tcu.

A&M has the Denton Guyer kid committed for the same class. Same kid that knocked Kaidon out of the playoffs. Rumor has it that if UT loses out on Nussmeier then they will go after Kaidon. He doesn't like UT for some reason. If the Aggies lose their commit then they may be a player since he's all but down to SEC schools. They would listen to OU.

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
A&M has the Denton Guyer kid committed for the same class. Same kid that knocked Kaidon out of the playoffs. Rumor has it that if UT loses out on Nussmeier then they will go after Kaidon. He doesn't like UT for some reason. If the Aggies lose their commit then they may be a player since he's all but down to SEC schools. They would listen to OU.
Man that was very confusing to read for a moment lol. I see now, ut = texas in this paragraph. We call them UTw...UT west or simply Texas/Tejas.

Must be a west or east of the Mississippi thing.

Oh you guys conjured up a Haslam? Jones family has done nothing but back up that Razorback program.

If this dude cared where his friends go then why not just wait till they decide? I don’t buy anything dude is saying.
Nobody said he would go where his friends went. I said watch them. Even if Arky lands Wilson and Jackson plus 10 others close to Salter it doesn't mean he will go there. Those are just some of the things he will have to consider once signing day gets closer. 1.5 years is a long time. Nobody asked you to buy into what I'm saying. I could honestly care less. You're the salty one that claimed 100% when in actuality you couldn't be further from the truth.

UT is the University of Tennessee. I had to read that twice lol.

VN Store

Back