TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

He is not coming to this hellhole of a program. Forget about it. If he would still come here then we would have to question his decision making on and off the field.

you are the biggest troll on this board.....and Virginia is the arm pit of the United States.

@saltfanclub we know you are close but don’t know how close. How would he feel if the fans got their way and Pruitt is fired?

He would already be on campus so it would be a moot point. They are very fond of Pruitt. Obviously if he gets fired you would have to see who takes over and if his style of play is what the new staff wants. It's easy as fans to say commit to a school and not a coach. These kids commit to a program they feel will slingshot them to the next level. In rare instances are they die hard fans of the program. He does have an offer from Liberty. Just saying.

He would already be on campus so it would be a moot point. They are very fond of Pruitt. Obviously if he gets fired you would have to see who takes over and if his style of play is what the new staff wants. It's easy as fans to say commit to a school and not a coach. These kids commit to a program they feel will slingshot them to the next level. In rare instances are they die hard fans of the program. He does have an offer from Liberty. Just saying.
Ahh I forget he is an EE. Yeah it is a business decision for sure. I like the Liberty offer. Once again thank you for the reply.

Reactions: saltfanclub
Unfortunately Ty Simpson loves Weinke as well. And for all we know, Sam Horn likes Weinke. While canning Weinke seems like a good idea, it may be a terrible idea.
Maybe Weinke's hands are tied and he's not that bad of a coach? I'm beginning to believe the cornbread man meddles too much in the offense.

This sounds great and I appreciate folks like this, unlike the guys that a WW2 vet identified as American soldiers he would did not want in his foxhole. We have way too many of those and they seem to make up their lack of loyalty with an abundance of posts. I fear that their presence has also cost this board a bunch of loyal and maybe more connected posters because they do not wish to work their way through threads when times are hard.

We are not where I wanted to be or expected to be this year, maybe a full year behind, but I cannot think of a change potential that would improve our fate over the next four years.... Certainly would not entertain hiring a guy with marginal ethics history and that limits the field a bunch.... with new transfer rules creating more loss potential if a coach leaves and the possible decimation of our current class I think I will concentrate on Pruitt getting it done. If you believe in recruiting numbers we have a lot of guys here and coming, hopefully many are just taking longer to reach their potential.... I am guessing CPF is hesitant to pull the trigger on such a decision after getting guidance from people way smarter than anyone on this board..

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Maybe Weinke's hands are tied and he's not that bad of a coach? I'm beginning to believe the cornbread man meddles too much in the offense.

Don’t know about that. When he was with the Rams Goff sucked. Erick Dickerson called him out. When Weinke left Goff took off.

VN Store

Back