TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Wasn't being sarcastic just stating an observation. When these vote for the Tennessee guys things first came up I didn't do them, didn't see the point.After thinking about it it was brought to my attention by my wife that it isn't about voting for whatever the poll is for, it's about showing them the kind of support they can count on at Tennessee. So I started voting, never bunches but I voted.The first one I voted for was the play of the week. Watched the Tennessee guy and 2-3 others, the Tennessee guy had a good play but after watching thought a couple others were better.Voted for the Tennessee guy because after thinking about it showing how we support could very well be important to some kids.For years I've read about how strong we are as a presence on the internet so I believed it. This is where the surprise came in for me, expected Volnation to crush it period. I myself don't care if we are voting how the guy looked pushing ah egg across a finishline,to me it's about showing them they picked the right school and our fanbase would support them no matter what. Some on here got their panties in a wad, not sure why,just stated I was surprised, and was surely surprised at some of the responses. Only wanted to support for our future QB(and how good he is or isn't has ZERO bearing on this, he's a Vol, I will support).Ultimately it was my fault, as I said I am not now nor ever been on any of these sites,outside of here so I shouldn't take what I read as gospel, just very surprised that it wasn't playing out as I was lead to believe, my bad.

Wasn't being sarcastic just stating an observation. When these vote for the Tennessee guys things first came up I didn't do them, didn't see the point.After thinking about it it was brought to my attention by my wife that it isn't about voting for whatever the poll is for, it's about showing them the kind of support they can count on at Tennessee. So I started voting, never bunches but I voted.The first one I voted for was the play of the week. Watched the Tennessee guy and 2-3 others, the Tennessee guy had a good play but after watching thought a couple others were better.Voted for the Tennessee guy because after thinking about it showing how we support could very well be important to some kids.For years I've read about how strong we are as a presence on the internet so I believed it. This is where the surprise came in for me, expected Volnation to crush it period. I myself don't care if we are voting how the guy looked pushing ah egg across a finishline,to me it's about showing them they picked the right school and our fanbase would support them no matter what. Some on here got their panties in a wad, not sure why,just stated I was surprised, and was surely surprised at some of the responses. Only wanted to support for our future QB(and how good he is or isn't has ZERO bearing on this, he's a Vol, I will support).Ultimately it was my fault, as I said I am not now nor ever been on any of these sites,outside of here so I shouldn't take what I read as gospel, just very surprised that it wasn't playing out as I was lead to believe, my bad.

You married a very wise woman. This is exactly why I vote. I don’t care what the poll is for, We still have this.

I think that the one thing this shows is that twitter users at not as good at abusing the system as us old fashioned message board users. The Twitter users aren't voting thousands of times.

25,189 votes. Without VN he’d be one of those poor guys pulling in 25. I think he’ll notice. 😏

Bob Beamon woul have never beat VN

Are you saying I am?

Anyway to call out the mods and FREAK ? Don't feel that they are doing their All for Tennessee - by not allowing us to post the link to vote in both the Football and the Recruiting forum. I don't see the harm, it's only for 4 days and as pointed out ….. it shows recruits the kind of support that they can expect when they come here. I understand the logic of churning old news out for new news but this is a little different.

Reactions: StoVol
Anyway to call out the mods and FREAK ? Don't feel that they are doing their All for Tennessee - by not allowing us to post the link to vote in both the Football and the Recruiting forum. I don't see the harm, it's only for 4 days and as pointed out ….. it shows recruits the kind of support that they can expect when they come here. I understand the logic of churning old news out for new news but this is a little different.
Wut. You‘ve posted the link in here several times and you started a thread in the FF with the link.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back