TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

This is how you know he’s a troll

You're ill informed if you don't believe Weinke was instrumental in landing his commitment. Since you are a self proclaimed Insider why don't you enlighten me more on his recruitment. Tell us why he chose Tennessee over Auburn. Tell me why Tennessee took the lead from Auburn for his commitment. He used to favor UCLA. What changed? I'll even give ya a hint. It has to do with SEC by laws. Let's see who's trolling who. You can regurgitate 3rd hand info all you want. I'm coming at you with facts straight from the man himself.

You're ill informed if you don't believe Weinke was instrumental in landing his commitment. Since you are a self proclaimed Insider why don't you enlighten me more on his recruitment. Tell us why he chose Tennessee over Auburn. Tell me why Tennessee took the lead from Auburn for his commitment. He used to favor UCLA. What changed? I'll even give ya a hint. It has to do with SEC by laws. Let's see who's trolling who. You can regurgitate 3rd hand info all you want. I'm coming at you with facts straight from the man himself.
He doesn’t like Weinke...die hard hetero.

😂😂😂

👀

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

somebody come get their mans

So it's not true that this qb auburn just landed was higher on their board?

I gave you a like because your first 34 post are strong so congratulations for coming in hotter than Greta Thunbergs “Global warming”🔥🌍 theory👀😂😭😂 but don’t take it all out on @Bassmaster_Vol he just doesn’t like Weinke that’s it🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t think salt has been given a fair shake. He’s been peppered with attacks since the day he joined.

But seriously, nothing in his posts scream “troll” to me. He never predicted Arkansas. He’s been saying the same thing since the beginning. It will be a battle to hold onto Salter just like it will be a battle to hold onto our other top recruits. Idk for me the jury is still out on him. Doesn’t seem like the type to hang around much after this recruitment is over anyway.

DRAG HIS ASS!!!

He used to favor UCLA. What changed? I'll even give ya a hint. It has to do with SEC by laws.
Weinke has been underrated as a recruiter and CJP highly values him on his staff. That has been mentioned a number of times on this board and that’s good enough for me.

@saltfanclub I am curious what in the SEC by laws that’s makes it a more attractive place over the PAC?

Last edited:
Reactions: Devo182
Weinke has been underrated as a recruiter and CJP highly values him on his staff. That has been mentioned a number of times on this board and that’s good enough for me.

@saltfanclub I am curious what in the SEC by laws that’s makes it a more attractive place over the PAC?
I wonder if it has something to do with making money off of his likeness and image, or maybe the stipend that is allowed to be payed to players by the University?

I agree that the ability to hit a moving Target is something that is hardwired into the brain. It's not something that you want a QB to have to think about. I think if you want to fine tune that ability, a good training activity might be skeet shooting.
Was just about to say that about skeet..some people can just do it naturally, and others just can't figure it out...no matter how much they practice.

So it's not true that this qb auburn just landed was higher on their board?

I don't believe so because Davis doesn't decommit from VT until a few days before Kaidon commits to Tennessee. The Auburn coaches were made aware of their decision prior to that. There's a large amount of people claiming Davis is the best in state. He's just on a loaded team.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back