TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Maurer should. Kid needs a fresh start and we don’t need the Twitter drama.
There are two pretty predictable things when the QB's are discussed. People like you will show up to find some reason to take shots at Maurer... and others will show up to idolize Bailey. Well... I guess maybe those are usually the same people.

i feel like this forum has just crowned Bailey the savior of UT football since he was in highschool. thats all. i dont believe in that.

What if we pulled for both of them to be great. Then we're in great shape. If Bailey turns out to be the next Manning and Maurer turns out to be the next Branndon Stewart (or vice-versa), we're in good shape, regardless of which one stays and which one goes (as long as one stays). And if both stay, even better.

They're Vols. I hope they're all great. At least until they're not Vols anymore.

i feel like this forum has just crowned Bailey the savior of UT football since he was in highschool. thats all. i dont believe in that.
It doesn’t bother me. Heard similar from denizens of Maurer and Salter...and Bass for Milton. I hope all of them are great and the best one was just that much better.

And this is why the kid is on social media talking about the fan base. 🙄
It’s every fan base.
Fans are stupid and are real tough talkers on a message board.
The players should probably ignore us.

Well I know they should ignore me. I clearly don’t know anything about anything

It’s every fan base.
Fans are stupid and are real tough talkers on a message board.
The players should probably ignore us.

Well I know they should ignore me. I clearly don’t know anything about anything
I agree, but these are still kids. Some with very underdeveloped coping skills. I don't expect many people to be empathetic to that point, just making the point anyway.

VN Store

Back