'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

That's good. Like those other quick twitch QBs. Tired of big lumbering guys. Want our own Manziel, Mayfield, Murray type guy.

Think some guys are thinking I am bashing on the kid. I just stated his throwing motion is weird. He has a cannon and is very accurate so he is a get in my book. (Nothing wrong with having a weird throwing motion) I agree it would be nice to have a guy who can get the ball in, around, over, under whoever they need to in order to get it to our receivers.

Sorry, TF is the cabin??

I believe that these are the accommodations referred to as The Cabin - It's Pat Dye's hunting preserve: Crooked Oaks Hunting Lodge | Coach Pat Dye's Hunting Preserve in Notasula Alabama

I'm not surprised search engine results are being suppressed. Clearly AU is doing SEO management around certain "Keywords" and gaming Google's algorithms. There are threads about the AU and the cabin on most SEC boards, with all of the accusations we can imagine.

I believe that these are the accommodations referred to as The Cabin - It's Pat Dye's hunting preserve: Crooked Oaks Hunting Lodge | Coach Pat Dye's Hunting Preserve in Notasula Alabama

I'm not surprised search engine results are being suppressed. Clearly AU is doing SEO management around certain "Keywords" and gaming Google's algorithms. There are threads about the AU and the cabin on most SEC boards, with all of the accusations we can imagine.
What a fitting name...

Now have shenanigans actually gone down there or is it just something every SEC fan says?
It’s ALWAYS been a thing. It’s AU, it’s what they do.

They seriously have a lil brother syndrome and have always done what they can to catch up to big brother. Zach Smith on his podcast said this and it rings true, he said the top programs don’t have to cheat bc they are at the top, it’s the ones below them that do most of the cheating to catch up.

It’s ALWAYS been a thing. It’s AU, it’s what they do.

They seriously have a lil brother syndrome and have always done what they can to catch up to big brother. Zach Smith on his podcast said this and it rings true, he said the top programs don’t have to cheat bc they are at the top, it’s the ones below them that do most of the cheating to catch up.

I just can’t believe it’s in a place called Crooked Oaks lol. Auburn should just be renamed Crooked Oaks tbh.

Reactions: PA Vol
Often when someone suddenly commits to Auburn after heavily favoring someone else and it's a big surprise to everyone, it's the cabin.
It happens a lot... I think that’s what happened with Pappoe last year. May not have actually took place at the cabin but same story/outcome.

Auburn has a tendency to swing momentum in recruiting very quickly, or out of nowhere for that matter.

It happens a lot... I think that’s what happened with Pappoe last year. May not have actually took place at the cabin but same story/outcome.

Auburn has a tendency to swing momentum in recruiting very quickly, or out of nowhere for that matter.
I think every year there's a guy we think we're getting that visits the cabin and all the sudden picks Auburn.

VN Store

Back