'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

Not really. Jimbo has recruited well where ever he’s been. He’ll have another top 5 class regardless.
Who are you and why are you here again? Really dude, be a good yell leader hit the X in the top right of the screen.

also really not sure why Auburn is at all mentioned as a finalist.

also also, do we know what degree he is looking at? UT may not have the alumni total, but in several fields I would put us at the top.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I think he is a very good and fits the mold of the "new" QB, but I don't think he will end up at Tennessee. If he is evaluated to be the top QB by UTw, A&M, OU and other Big 12 schools, there is enough money to keep he West of the Mississippi.
He wants to be in a pro style offense, which is why it's A&M and us and Duke pretty much.

Reactions: k-town_king
One consideration might be that Tennessee will probably run more under center, whereas A&M definitely ran out of the shotgun more this past year. He seems like he wants to be in an offense more under center.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I think he is a very good and fits the mold of the "new" QB, but I don't think he will end up at Tennessee. If he is evaluated to be the top QB by UTw, A&M, OU and other Big 12 schools, there is enough money to keep he West of the Mississippi.
What real UT fan refers to Texas as UTw? We aren't UTe. We are UT.

The kid wants to play in the SEC. No BIG12.

The Aggie network is a huge benefit to a person in their professional career, especially in Texas. It’s gotten me a lot of jobs in the past.

You guys may dismiss it, but it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. A&M has over 500,000 total graduates, and graduates about 15,000 students per year. It has the largest undergraduate enrollment (about double that of TN) in the country, and the largest total area of land of any US university. It truly is a sleeping giant - it has resources that other colleges only dream of. They made the most $$ in the SEC this past year.

If he wants all of his family to be able to be at most of his college games, a degree which will benefit him network-wise, while still being able to have the chance to go to the league, he’ll pick A&M. Plus, A&M currently has zero QB commits for 2020; TN already has a blue chip QB committed.
yeah but you’re the sports world equivalent of the branch davidians

also really not sure why Auburn is at all mentioned as a finalist.

also also, do we know what degree he is looking at? UT may not have the alumni total, but in several fields I would put us at the top.
Didn’t he OV with AU this weekend? Wonder if he made it out to the cabin? I’ve yet to see a prospect who visited the cabin who didn’t end up at AU.

VN Store

Back