'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

I wonder if we’re looking at him as a NT.

Cooper and Spraggins seem pretty damned solid to us. Haven’t heard much about Robinson but I’ll assume he’s gonna stick with us. It seems like if we were to take another OL, it would be a tackle type.

Meanwhile we don’t have much committed along the DL and def don’t have anyone with this kids size (although I’m sure the staff would prefer him around 320-330.)

I wonder if we’re looking at him as a NT.

Cooper and Spraggins seem pretty damned solid to us. Haven’t heard much about Robinson but I’ll assume he’s gonna stick with us. It seems like if we were to take another OL, it would be a tackle type.

Meanwhile we don’t have much committed along the DL and def don’t have anyone with this kids size (although I’m sure the staff would prefer him around 320-330.)

Good point! I would assume it would depend on his aggressiveness level. You've got to be extremely physical to play any line position, but DT/NT takes a special type of nasty. Think John Henderson and Albert Haynesworth! Hell... Haynesworth stomped on a guys head one time! :)

Reactions: Volanta
Maybe we sign him as an OL on the remote possibility that Spraggins and Robinson aren’t 4 year ironmen?

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider

VN Store

Back