TX OG Kyree Miller commits - Build the wall!

This kid may turn out to be good but how is it that the OP didn't realize we have a recruiting board? Instead puts this on the football board to gloat about a kid with a weak offer list because he's 380lb. But but but he is an underrated diamond in the rough - <<Insert teams that don't recruit well here>>.

Can this thread be moved to the recruiting board? Not sure this is football board disruption material.
Do you say that to Freak when he posts commits over here?

This kid may turn out to be good but how is it that the OP didn't realize we have a recruiting board? Instead puts this on the football board to gloat about a kid with a weak offer list because he's 380lb. But but but he is an underrated diamond in the rough - <<Insert teams that don't recruit well here>>.

Can this thread be moved to the recruiting board? Not sure this is football board disruption material.
Commits have always gotten a separate thread in the football forum

You can dance...
ftcms%3A68cb1de8-cbdd-11e8-8d0b-a6539b949662
3* with very unimpressive offer list. I don’t see how this recruit helps us keep pace with the rest of the league.
Blue font?

Man I could the DL with Kyree and Simmons pushing the OL back 5 yards a clip.

Of course a Guard destroying the ILB isn't a bad scenario either.

Having him pull on the jet sweep and serve a stack of pancakes wouldn't be bad either.

You didn’t answer the question
We shall see if he’s done getting offers. I don’t think CJP is hanging his class on this guy. My guess is he views him as a project with an upside. I watched CBJ land classes that were well respected. And we know what happened with them. I trust CJP, to some extent, to develop players.

Reactions: feathersax

I bet you keep plastic over all the furniture.

3* with very unimpressive offer list. I don’t see how this recruit helps us keep pace with the rest of the league.
He helps because he fits the philosophy that we are trying to build at Oline. With the interior Oline that we will have in 3 years, we will not be struggling in the redzone and we will convert every third/fourth and short.

Reactions: vols1707
We don’t have the luxury of taking projects. This is a head scratcher
Actually on the offensive line we may. Sounds ridiculous at first, but Kennedy stands a shot at a 6th year and Trey could go pro, but his medical issues may hold back that possibility. Virtually everyone else is definitely back next year and hopefully some of the recent redshirts in Aporoghane, Lampley, and Lane will allow them to contribute too.

If coach feels confident he'll get some or all of that to happen, betting on an unknown kid that he evaluated to have a high ceiling may be risky but not completely foolish.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back