TX OG Kyree Miller commits - Build the wall!

He was > 420lbs at one point. He will be a project. No P5 offers other than us.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Here comes Jimbo...headed for West Mesquite!

JimboFisherSidelineRunReturn-1.gif
I agree.
CJP might wanna tell these kinda recruits to wait until early signing to let their intentions known to sign to Tennessee.

Reactions: hooperwho
A couple of quotes on why he picked Tennessee:

“They are different vibe from all the other colleges and coaches that have been recruiting and calling me,” Miller said. “They have a different vibe and for me if you have a different vibe then we are going to get along. I like to be different.”

“They care for their players,” ” It not that they are showing love because you play football. They are showing love because you are human. They treat their players like men and hold them accountable for things. They really wanted me and they showed me that they really wanted me to be a part of their family.”

“They like that I am quick with my feet. They like my footwork and the way I come off the ball with power,” Miller said. “I feel like I can bring aggression and a lot of things to the table.”
Good choice young man, welcome to Rocky Top!

This kid may turn out to be good but how is it that the OP didn't realize we have a recruiting board? Instead puts this on the football board to gloat about a kid with a weak offer list because he's 380lb. But but but he is an underrated diamond in the rough - <<Insert teams that don't recruit well here>>.

Can this thread be moved to the recruiting board? Not sure this is football board disruption material.

3* with very unimpressive offer list. I don’t see how this recruit helps us keep pace with the rest of the league.
This kid may turn out to be good but how is it that the OP didn't realize we have a recruiting board? Instead puts this on the football board to gloat about a kid with a weak offer list because he's 380lb. But but but he is an underrated diamond in the rough - <<Insert teams that don't recruit well here>>.

Can this thread be moved to the recruiting board? Not sure this is football board disruption material.
Can you guys remind me where you coach again? I know this is hard to believe, but our coaches do their own evaluations and don't rely on Rivals or 247 for that.

Needs to drop about 40 lbs but I LOVE that kid's aggression. He gets a block then goes and finds someone else.

Reactions: VolinMC

VN Store

Back