TX OG Kyree Miller commits - Build the wall!

Here comes Jimbo...headed for West Mesquite!

JimboFisherSidelineRunReturn-1.gif

Last edited:
I thought a thread in the Football Forum for all Recruiting news might be helpful. This allows us to keep things in one thread, not having multiple threads. After all, it is the football forum. As you come across recruiting news, just drop it here. Hope this works....Here goes....(it would be nice if this could get pinned to the top, especially when recruiting news gets slow).

I thought a thread in the Football Forum for all Recruiting news might be helpful. This allows us to keep things in one thread, not having multiple threads. After all, it is the football forum. As you come across recruiting news, just drop it here. Hope this works....Here goes....(it would be nice if this could get pinned to the top, especially when recruiting news gets slow).

Yes and how this guy is ranked the 152nd best guard is beyond me. If you watch his film, he destroys folks on the other side of the ball. 247 needs to re-evalute this kid.

Yes and how this guy is ranked the 152nd best guard is beyond me. If you watch his film, he destroys folks on the other side of the ball. 247 needs to re-evalute this kid.

As I mentioned in another thread I posted on recruits visiting, Kyree is a beast but pretty much totally unknown. No other service even has stars on him except 247 who just put 3* on him. Now that Pruitt put him on the radar with an offer last month and his acceptance, he is going to get looked at a LOT. SMU is hometown to him and is doing well this year (was ranked and juuuust lost to a ranked Memphis) but no way they beat us out for a recruit. Now we gotta keep this guy.

Amazing to me how Pruitt can FIND these guys but then, we have THREE national recruiters of the year on staff and Pruitt is known as a great at evaluating talent.

A couple of quotes on why he picked Tennessee:

“They are different vibe from all the other colleges and coaches that have been recruiting and calling me,” Miller said. “They have a different vibe and for me if you have a different vibe then we are going to get along. I like to be different.”

“They care for their players,” ” It not that they are showing love because you play football. They are showing love because you are human. They treat their players like men and hold them accountable for things. They really wanted me and they showed me that they really wanted me to be a part of their family.”

“They like that I am quick with my feet. They like my footwork and the way I come off the ball with power,” Miller said. “I feel like I can bring aggression and a lot of things to the table.”

A couple of quotes on why he picked Tennessee:

“They are different vibe from all the other colleges and coaches that have been recruiting and calling me,” Miller said. “They have a different vibe and for me if you have a different vibe then we are going to get along. I like to be different.”

“They care for their players,” ” It not that they are showing love because you play football. They are showing love because you are human. They treat their players like men and hold them accountable for things. They really wanted me and they showed me that they really wanted me to be a part of their family.”

“They like that I am quick with my feet. They like my footwork and the way I come off the ball with power,” Miller said. “I feel like I can bring aggression and a lot of things to the table.”
Don’t know about bringing things to the table. It looks like he has gotten his haul from the table.

Unfortunately rankings really only matter for kids that are actually able to go to camps. There are a lot of great players out there that don't get noticed because they aren't going to summer camps all over the place because either they can't afford to or have other responsibilities during the summer.

There are so many kids that are unrated or rated three stars that could just as easily be four and five stars, but just haven't had the exposure. They just end up getting noticed when scouts are there to check out a teammate at practice and happen to notice them or likewise against an opponent in a game. We only found this kid because we were recruiting his teammate Ty Jordan and saw him on that kids tape mauling people on a few plays.

I bet he's all about some cornbread!

GBO!!
:cool:
I don't know how to get the gifs you all put on here but what you just said reminded me of the line in the movie Life with Eddie Murphy when the humongous black guy asks, "You want yo cornbread." My favorite part of the movie.

Last edited:
I don't know how to get the gifs you all put on here but what you just said reminded me of the line in the movie Life with Eddie Murphy when the humongous black guy asks, "You want yo cornbread." My favorite part of the movie.
I go to:
GIPHY | Search All the GIFs & Make Your Own Animated GIF
*in search bar, type in search (the topic your interested in)
* search the gifs, once you find one you like
*click on it
*the address for that gif comes up in the address bar at the top of the page
* put your cursor in the address and right click the mouse to highlight and copy
*come back to volnation, click in comment box
* hit Ctrl V on your computer (it will paste for you)
*That's it....submit reply

Good luck

VN Store

Back