Elite ★★★★★ Poster
c76vrnq1nhhiqrhbzdcr

6'5" 280lbs
Waller, TX
(Waller)

Gabriel Hall, Waller, Defensive Tackle
Gabriel Hall, 2019 Defensive tackle - Rivals.com
Gabriel Hall on Hudl

Also set to be in town this weekend is Baylor DL commit Gabriel Hall. Tennessee is pushing for a flip there, visiting Hall twice in the last two weeks.
-VQ

Sure is a bad weekend for cruitin weather wise. Unless they get snowed in and have to stay a few days extra.

Texas pipeline is one that we need to work on very hard...with Texas and A&M now, it's gonna get tougher, for sure...

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Q: Can you see yourself playing outside the state of Texas?

A: Kinda

Okay then. Thanks for stopping by
I actually think this kid flips. That answer, if you notice, he was holding back a smile. Think he's trying to keep it quiet for a minute but I took that interview as he's going to be a Vol.

Reactions: PA Vol
I actually think this kid flips. That answer, if you notice, he was holding back a smile. Think he's trying to keep it quiet for a minute but I took that interview as he's going to be a Vol.
Possibly but with all due respect you're more homer mcfanboy than I am and that isn't easy to do.

We'll see though. I'd guess he'd end up at SDE here to start out. Maybe flip him and Anderson and roll with them. Not as flashy as Eboigbe and Norton but I'd take it.

Reactions: JacketVol and jbr82
VIP article

“I had a good time,” said Hall. “I was really surprised by how good it was, honestly. I really like the coaches and the players and stuff. I always kind of liked Tennessee — like, looked at them and watched them — and then they started texting me and stuff,” Hall said, “and I really wanted to put a face to a name, so I really wanted to come and visit.”

The opportunity to play in the SEC, he said, is one of the main reasons he’s intrigued by Tennessee despite his commitment to Baylor. “It’s that and the people and the players,” Hall said of the Vols. “I just like the whole atmosphere of it, honestly. The facilities, honestly, were a big surprise,” he said. “I didn’t know they were that nice. They have, like, a really good facility — and the campus, too. “I walked in (Neyland Stadium) and I was like, ‘Dang.’ I didn’t know it was that big. It can fit, like, 100,000 people or something like that. It was really big. I was surprised.”

“They said they like my size and athleticism, and they want me to come in early to play,” said Hall, who has received scholarship offers from at least 15 teams. “They told me they’re losing the whole D-line. It’s all seniors. They told me all that. “(Pruitt) said he needs me to come in early to play. That’s what he told me. He said, if I come up here, be ready to work hard and stuff, get to grinding, because I’m going to come and play early.”

He was asked about Baylor and he said it's close to home, feels like family, and early playing time is why he likes it there. I feel like if they push hard he likely flips but it's always hard to get kids to go far away when they've been recruited by the home school for awhile.

Give me this kid and that LB from Bama.

Certainly not the finish we hoped for, but still not bad all things considered. Moving in the right direction regardless.

Reactions: tnktm
Sounds like my optimism here is likely wrong. Price and Callahan both think he sticks with Baylor.

VN Store

Back