'19 TX CB Shilo Sanders (South Carolina Commit)

CB Shilo Sanders of Cedar Hill, TX said his scheduled official visit to Tennessee last weekend was canceled and won’t be rescheduled. He has taken official visits to USC and Colorado State and has no others scheduled at this point. He said the Gamecocks remain in contact. “They are recruiting for sure,” he said. “Everything is pretty much the same. I definitely like South Carolina, for sure. But I like every school.” Florida State and Michigan State were two others Sanders had on his short list. Sanders said he will make his commitment announcement before February 6th.

Sounds like we passed...

Pruitt must've read my post about my not wanting Deion Sanders anywhere near this program.

Thanks coach.

I've been around Deion. Shiloh and my youngest played some baseball together. Not a bad kid. But Deion....well, momma always said if you don't have something nice to say about someone then you shouldn't say anything at all. So, about Deion:

I've been around Deion. Shiloh and my youngest played some baseball together. Not a bad kid. But Deion....well, momma always said if you don't have something nice to say about someone then you shouldn't say anything at all. So, about Deion:
Serious question.... what is wrong with deion? Too much baggage? Not a good person?

Serious question.... what is wrong with deion? Too much baggage? Not a good person?

Cocky, conceited, self-centered...should I go on? Not to mention his rumored cheating on his ex, Pilar. I liked her from what little I talked to her. She was often at practices.

There was a lot more that I could go into regarding stuff surrounding baseball, but I won't.

Damn, there I go not listening to momma....again.

Cocky, conceited, self-centered...should I go on? Not to mention his rumored cheating on his ex, Pilar. I liked her from what little I talked to her. She was often at practices.

There was a lot more that I could go into regarding stuff surrounding baseball, but I won't.

Damn, there I go not listening to momma....again.
Is he a helicopter dad?

VN Store

Back