'19 TX CB Shilo Sanders (South Carolina Commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
kao9p2lztlvwjft8slhs

6' 180lbs
Cedar Hill, TX
(Trinity Christian School)

Shilo Sanders, Trinity Christian School, Cornerback
Shilo Sanders, 2019 Cornerback - Rivals.com
Shilo Sanders on Hudl

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol
Well I hope the best, but I believe the mizzou game could tell us how badly we need defensive backs even if Nigel comes back which I think he does we have leaks in dime packages bc Nigel can’t catch a cold right now and god bless I love TKJr’s heart and love for the glorious orange and white but injuries and off the field things have really derailed that kids career. Apparently Bama is a vertical threat until further notice so we need DB depth just about as much as DLine.

Well I hope the best, but I believe the mizzou game could tell us how badly we need defensive backs even if Nigel comes back which I think he does we have leaks in dime packages bc Nigel can’t catch a cold right now and god bless I love TKJr’s heart and love for the glorious orange and white but injuries and off the field things have really derailed that kids career. Apparently Bama is a vertical threat until further notice so we need DB depth just about as much as DLine.

Taylor, Thompson and Flowers are pretty good. Our DL is going to be a major concern next year. Much more so than DBs.

Reactions: wlkx
Taylor, Thompson and Flowers are pretty good. Our DL is going to be a major concern next year. Much more so than DBs.
I agree but if you run five DB set you’re still needing two plus depth. Jackson and Shamburger haven’t made much of any noise and Baylen is meh. There’s so many needs and not enough slots this year honestly.

I think Shamburger is, Jackson has actually seem some playing time and has the size Pruitt likes, I think he sticks around.

I think Jackson might stay around but I see Kenneth George Jr. starting somewhere in the secondary next year. He got hurt during the spring this year and was trying to put on some more muscle which I believe kept him off the field.

But I’d be surprised not to see him in the starting rotation next year in some capacity. He is a big physical DB.

I think Jackson might stay around but I see Kenneth George Jr. starting somewhere in the secondary next year. He got hurt during the spring this year and was trying to put on some more muscle which I believe kept him off the field.

But I’d be surprised not to see him in the starting rotation next year in some capacity. He is a big physical DB.

I have wondered what the attrition will look like this off season. I think there will be quite a few leave. Jackson might stay but I dont know. He isnt that good but I guess the question for him is would he see more playing time at another school?

Maybe Pruitt is expecting a lot of attrition in the secondary.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back