'20 TX CB Jalen Kimber (Florida commit)

I thought it was UT, UT, and A&M? Where did ga come from?

Said the same thing with Pickens. Kirby learned from the best.

We only offered on Friday, we were late to the party. Anyway, it ain't over til it's over, "commitments" this time of year generally are just the kid telling the world who his leader is.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
We only offered on Friday, we were late to the party. Anyway, it ain't over til it's over, "commitments" this time of year generally are just the kid telling the world who his leader is.
giphy.gif

Well back in my day, commitments meant something! I stayed with my wife for 82 years even though we only had relations for the first 7 months... until she got pregnant and at that point, quite frankly, I was scared of her vagina... she was a mean old hag, always yelled at me and threw large porcelain statues at me... even at my old age when I didn't have the dexterity to dodge them... but you know what? We stayed together... because we were committed!

Now you young whippersnappers... "committing" to things and taking them back 2 weeks later... with your "Vegas marriage" annulments, abortions, leaving perfectly good local jobs just to get paid more at corporations.... NO IDEA what it's like to be in a terrible situation and make it work. I'll tell you right now... if I got coked up and married a tranny stripper in Vegas, I'd stick with it! You make something meaningful out of it! You plot out what you have in common and set boundaries around the things you don't... With hard work and dedication, anything can be turned around... Thank God for Jeremy Pruitt, Brian Neidermeyer, and the rest of this Tennessee staff for trying to turn our Vegas tranny hooker of a football program into something presentable to the parents again.

Hard work and dedication!

Now get off my lawn before I turn the sprinklers on!!!!

Don't worry. He will be recruited over.
This is why kids who can camp, need to. This guy was relative unknown, only bc he didn’t do much outside his high school. Great to camp at schools but every school looks at those SPARQ scores bc they are legit numbers, not stopwatch type stuff.

Kid will end up top 100, expect a Major bump coming from Rivals. Top performer at Opening regional, 4.4 speed with 41” vertical and shut down every receiver. 247 says might push for 5 star.

Very athletic player, may still need to add a few pounds. He was reported to be in good position to start for 2021 before he hurt his shoulder. I wish he'd have stuck around through spring camp and given it another shot. That's at least two DB's gone to the NFL and three to the portal.

Last edited:
Very athletic player, may still need to add a few pounds. He was reported to be in good position to start for 2021 before he hurt his shoulder. I wish he'd have stuck around through spring camp and given it another shot. That's at least two DB's gone to the NFL and three to the portal.

1642145144753.gif

Are we even interested? I'm curious if there's any buzz around any defensive players we may be pursuing? I mean, there was buzz around Verse, but that one is over. There was buzz around Neyor, hopefully he stays committed after his trip to OM. And there's been buzz about us wanting a RB. But nothing around any defensive players currently. I just wonder if who this staff is targeting is even in the portal yet? For that matter, I'm curious about what the staff thinks our needs are?

VN Store

Back