'20 TX CB Jalen Kimber (Florida commit)

Are we even interested? I'm curious if there's any buzz around any defensive players we may be pursuing? I mean, there was buzz around Verse, but that one is over. There was buzz around Neyor, hopefully he stays committed after his trip to OM. And there's been buzz about us wanting a RB. But nothing around any defensive players currently. I just wonder if who this staff is targeting is even in the portal yet? For that matter, I'm curious about what the staff thinks our needs are?
Swain stated we are talking to a few not in the portal yet but who knows.

He may fall flat on his face as a head coach. We'll have to see.

But, I'm telling you right now, this new staff at Florida is going to be able to recruit.

He may fall flat on his face as a head coach. We'll have to see.

But, I'm telling you right now, this new staff at Florida is going to be able to recruit.

Look forward to the Utah game next yr to open. Should be fun for the Utes.

247 GA board said Kimber couldn't break into a starting role at 165 lbs. Also suggested his transfer has been known to UGA staff for months. Good luck kid, don't know if you will contribute to uf or not but you'll be the only player on the team with a Natty ring.

247 GA board said Kimber couldn't break into a starting role at 165 lbs. Also suggested his transfer has been known to UGA staff for months. Good luck kid, don't know if you will contribute to uf or not but you'll be the only player on the team with a Natty ring.

165lbs? Wow

VN Store

Back