'22 TX ATH Randy Masters

Randy is a high ceiling NPA Tx kid who has some freakosh ability. He plays Wr at 6 ft can do it all. Being he's a 22 kid he will likely grow a little more to gonwith his ability. Kid has great acceleration and run routes so smooth.

I bet that's the case for some of the 5 stars we've signed the last few years but what's the name of the Baylor board again? #stayhumble
The goal was to alert HoleInTheWall and/or the mods that the kid is off the market and they can update the thread title. I'm guessing that they don't have time to follow each and every recruit listed on this board. Anyways...mission accomplished.

The goal was to alert HoleInTheWall and/or the mods that the kid is off the market and they can update the thread title. I'm guessing that they don't have time to follow each and every recruit listed on this board. Anyways...mission accomplished.

A baylor commit is never "off the market" lmao

Technically, he’s not off the market until the ink dries, and now a days I’m not sure that means a whole lot. And you know what the real goal was coming here with info he committed to Baylor. Run along now.

Double post. Sorry

Baylor sucks. Thanks.

Reactions: escapegoat2
Lol what are you doing dude? Nobody cares about Baylor. Nobody as in nobody in the country. Move along

Waco, TX where even the cockroaches take the bus out.

Reactions: escapegoat2

VN Store

Back