Two new starters?

Had some true Freshman on the defensive side last year start.

Is telling of where our program is at this point!

Reactions: savannahfan
Another positive from this will be our future recruiting classes...when Coach P sits down in a kids living room and says I think you’ll play right away at Tennessee, both the athlete and his parents will have several of the aforementioned examples to think about. This definitely could help us tangibly on the field, but also intangibly with future recruits!

I am so damn tired of starting freshmen! Damn!

While I agree with the sentiment, it's probably for the best that we just turn things over to the younger players. Take our lumps now and hope the experience they get this year pays off down the line. Really can't wait until we flip this roster.

While I agree with the sentiment, it's probably for the best that we just turn things over to the younger players. Take our lumps now and hope the experience they get this year pays off down the line. Really can't wait until we flip this roster.
Of course it's best. How many years in a row have we done it?

The fact that it is our best option doesn't make it a great option.

Another positive from this will be our future recruiting classes...when Coach P sits down in a kids living room and says I think you’ll play right away at Tennessee, both the athlete and his parents will have several of the aforementioned examples to think about. This definitely could help us tangibly on the field, but also intangibly with future recruits!
Ah that’s only going to be a legit message for about 2 more years. After that going to be difficult to break into starting line up!

🍊🍊🍊

I am so damn tired of starting freshmen! Damn!

Anyone who has seen To'oto'o's tape shouldn't be surprised. He would start at most schools right away not names Alabama or Clemson. The guy is great and will only be here 3 years. We need to get the best out of him while we can.

I'm sure the same can be said for a 5 star player as well, in Wanya Morris.

Of course it's best. How many years in a row have we done it?

The fact that it is our best option doesn't make it a great option.

I guess it's the ol' definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Of course, you can take that view from both perspectives. I guess at this point, I'll hang my hat on the young guns instead of the vets...and pray.

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back