Twitter's Reaction to #KansasBrawl

Bobby Knight slid a chair across the court,and IMO he did not intend to harm anyone.He was on the refs as usual.Not defending Knight,I did not like the guy.He was a bully and tried to intimidate everyone he met.

Only 2 players for each team.

Looks like they lost 2 Forwards for the game. Go Fulky, Plavsic and Pons!

Still think the coach should have been suspended for 3 games as well!

As a person with a disability, I find it disgraceful that Kansas cannot find safer seating for people with disabilities at Allen Fieldhouse.

As a person with a disability, I find it disgraceful that Kansas cannot find safer seating for people with disabilities at Allen Fieldhouse.

Maybe that's not the only spot that's been reserved. Perhaps they wanted to give equal access to the premium seating. Beats me. But players fighting and spilling into the crowd probably isn't something that's planned for.

Reactions: sport3500 and jp1
Bobby Knight slid a chair across the court,and IMO he did not intend to harm anyone.He was on the refs as usual.Not defending Knight,I did not like the guy.He was a bully and tried to intimidate everyone he met.
Witnessed the chair act for first time when he brought Army to Stokely for a holiday tournament

VN Store

Back