Twitter Vids

kayakonthefly

I've noticed lately that Twitter media (videos) tend to load and run super slow/jumpy when viewed from inside the site. I can go to the Twitter page itself and it runs fine. I have a 1Gbps connection. I'm on mobile using a Galaxy S10 with chrome browser. Not tried duplicating it with another browser or OS, e.t.c. I can if you need me to.

I've noticed lately that Twitter media (videos) tend to load and run super slow/jumpy when viewed from inside the site. I can go to the Twitter page itself and it runs fine. I have a 1Gbps connection. I'm on mobile using a Galaxy S10 with chrome browser. Not tried duplicating it with another browser or OS, e.t.c. I can if you need me to.
Can you link an example? I haven’t noticed it but will do some testing.

Just did a test with android's Stock browser. It ran fine within the site.
I’ll test out chrome with android and see if I can duplicate it. In the meantime you might try clearing your cache and temp files.

Yeah that was my next step but it's been going on for a while. And I've cleared multiple since I've began noticing it, but not specifically for that reason. I'll try clearing and see what happens.

I’ll test out chrome with android and see if I can duplicate it. In the meantime you might try clearing your cache and temp files.

Did that - still the same. I screenshotded (that a word?) The chrome about info Screenshot_20191106-130203_Chrome.jpg

It's not that big of deal, but I thought you would want to know. If nothing else for just the weird knowledge of why, etc. I mean that's the way I am about crap like this.

VN Store

Back