Tweets not loading consistently lately

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
I've been having issues the past couple days with Tweets loading on both my laptop and my android phone. Refreshing the page a few times fixes it, but it's unpredictable. I've seen a couple others report it, but didn't see a dedicated thread.

I’ll have to look at hudl, I can’t recall if we support that under the new software yet but Ithink there’s been some issues on twitters end. I’ll keep an eye on it.

And do they work if you use a different browser?

What device? I can see them on my iPhone.
I have a Moto Z4. It was doing it yesterday on my windows laptop, which hasn't had an issue before.

Chrome browser in both cases. I will download another browser to check.

I have a Moto Z4. It was doing it yesterday on my windows laptop, which hasn't had an issue before.

Chrome browser in both cases. I will download another browser to check.
Also try clearing your cache, just for kicks.we had some issues with tweets across the board yesterday. I think it might have been a twitter thing.

Also try clearing your cache, just for kicks.we had some issues with tweets across the board yesterday. I think it might have been a twitter thing.
I've tried Firefox and it worked. I will work on the cache clear for chrome.

Cache clear worked initially. Both showed up the first time after I visited the page after I cleared cache, but after I browsed around for a minute, when I came back, Hudl worked and Twitter did not. Now when I revisit, neither work again...

@Freak, if I edit and immediately save that post I've been referencing, they both show up. Refresh a couple times and they're gone again.

Sorry, not complaining, just trying to give you troubleshooting information.

VN Store

Back