Tuesday Practice Thread: Missouri Week

What @Orangeslice13 said. Plus I'm not too concerned about @joevol33 's feelings when he bet against our orange team, not just saying we would lose to Kentucky, but that we would lose out the rest of our games. We as vol fans should stick behind our team. Joedawg has no love for orange doing what he did.
But now I’m being punished for his transgression. His posts are all over Volnation and everytime I run across one of his posts I have to endure the insult to Orange. The girl twin that is just learning to read is asking questions that I don’t want to answer.

Joe made his bed, make him sport an UGAly avi, but not one that is an insult to Tennessee.

Orange isn’t ugly. By making him use such blasphemy is an indictment of you rather than his silly whims of defeat.

What @Orangeslice13 said. Plus I'm not too concerned about @joevol33 's feelings when he bet against our orange team, not just saying we would lose to Kentucky, but that we would lose out the rest of our games. We as vol fans should stick behind our team. Joedawg has no love for orange doing what he did.
Bite me!

But now I’m being punished for his transgression. His posts are all over Volnation and everytime I run across one of his posts I have to endure the insult to Orange. The girl twin that is just learning to read is asking questions that I don’t want to answer.

Joe made his bed, make him sport an UGAly avi, but not one that is an insult to Tennessee.

Orange isn’t ugly. By making him use such blasphemy is an indictment of you rather than his silly whims of defeat.
I would suggest you put him on ignore. He’s got 150k posts and never said anything worth reading. Other than “boom”

@joevol33
@joedawg33.

Here’s the compromise.
You can take this avy for three months sparing everyone else or you can live with the one you got for 28 more days.

It’s up to joe 05B2BDC0-0A0B-41F0-9155-D6CBC1A1E530.jpeg

Ain't none of my business joy, but you lost a bet and have done what has been asked of you as the loser. I'd tell everyone that didn't like it to kiss my butt.
Sounds like you are supporting the use of an avi that says Orange is ugly.

Poor form.

I support him honoring the bet. Losing ain't supposed to be easy. You want to give him a trophy?

Why do I(All Vol fans.) have to suffer at his hands?

Joe pulled a jackwagon move by betting against our Vols, then the way he has to pay is an insult to every Vol out there.

Orange isn’t ugly.

No trophy. Just don’t force him to use an avi that’s an insult to us all.

Why do I(All Vol fans.) have to suffer at his hands?

Joe pulled a jackwagon move by betting against our Vols, then the way he has to pay is an insult to every Vol out there.

Orange isn’t ugly.

No trophy. Just don’t force him to use an avi that’s an insult to us all.

No one is suffering and no one is crying about it but you.

I’m speaking up(crying) for the silent majority that’s offended by an avi imposed on a VFL that used poor judgment by a VFL that used poor judgement that disparages Orange.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back