Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Fox News Cuts Off Newt Gingrich After He Points Out George Soros Role in Electing Prosecutors

GettyImages-1151263295-640x480.jpg

Fox News cut off former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich on Wednesday after he brought up the role of billionaire left-wing financier George Soros in funding the election of left-wing prosecutors in local races over the past several years.

Gingrich argued that the rise in crime in many Democrat-governed cities was partly the result of the election of left-wing district attorneys who had received financial assistance from George Soros.

But commentators Melissa Francis and Marie Harf attempted to silence Gingrich.

“Look, the number one problem in almost all these cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich said. “Just yesterday they put somebody back on the streets who’s wanted for two different murders in New York City.”

He continued: “You cannot solve this problem — and both [Kamala] Harris and [Joe] Biden have talked very proudly out what they call ‘progressive district attorneys’. Progressive district attorneys are anti-police, pro-criminal, and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros’s money.

“And they’re a major cause of the violence we’re seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the street,” Gingrich said.

“I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this,” Francis replied.

“He paid for it,” Gingrich, who was obviously taken aback by the interruption. “I mean, why can’t we discuss that fact that millions of dollars….”.

“No he didn’t,” Harf interjected. “I agree with Melissa. George Soros doesn’t need to be a part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten,” Gingrich said, using the German word for “forbidden.”

As Breitbart News reported in May 2018, Soros became involved in several local races for district attorney, in Northern California and around the nation. His goal was to defeat “law-and-order” candidates and elect “progressive” prosecutors.

The Los Angeles Times noted, in an article titled “Here’s why George Soros, liberal groups are spending big to help decide who’s your next D.A.”:

Reactions: BreatheUT
We need to talk about the elephant in the room: the ads airing during Tucker’s show are awful.

I cannot watch another My Pillow or Relief Factor ad. They are terrible.

How does this My Pillow guy sell enough pillows to advertise in prime time every night of the week?

How does that father son duo sell enough of those snake oil pills to advertise in prime time every night of the week (with endorsers)?
Something doesn’t add up to me.

We need to talk about the elephant in the room: the ads airing during Tucker’s show are awful.

I cannot watch another My Pillow or Relief Factor ad. They are terrible.

How does this My Pillow guy sell enough pillows to advertise in prime time every night of the week?

How does that father son duo sell enough of those snake oil pills to advertise in prime time every night of the week (with endorsers)?
Something doesn’t add up to me.
You're talking about commercials you don't like. Go take a whiz, make a drink, or check scores of interest.

Reactions: StarRaider
You're talking about commercials you don't like. Go take a whiz, make a drink, or check scores of interest.

They are awful. I do what I can to avoid them.

But really...are these guys selling enough pillows and pills to foot the massive bill nightly prime time advertising in almost every segment of the program?? Something is odd here.

Let’s assume they are...can’t they pay a decent ad agency?

They are awful. I do what I can to avoid them.

But really...are these guys selling enough pillows and pills to foot the massive bill nightly prime time advertising in almost every segment of the program?? Something is odd here.

Let’s assume they are...can’t they pay a decent ad agency?
Not sure about relief factor but My Pillow products are also sold in Walmart and probably Target and other places as well.

Just beat the Western Conference Championship Thursday night game in ratings and it wasn't even close.

NBA is in serious trouble.

Tucker.....he, not so much.

Edit due to BreatheUT correcting me on the date.

Last edited:
It was the Thursday night game.

My mistake.

Not the game clincher but second to last.

I haven't watched any of it but from what I understand Denver won and pushed it to Game 5. If that is the case then, then it was a potential series clinching game which still makes it a major concern for the NBA. I never thought I would one day not watch when I was growing up. I really don't have much interest. In recent years I was still watching the playoffs but I didn't bother with the rest of it.

Reactions: StarRaider and NEO
I haven't watched any of it but from what I understand Denver won and pushed it to Game 5. If that is the case then, then it was a potential series clinching game which still makes it a major concern for the NBA. I never thought I would one day not watch when I was growing up. I really don't have much interest. In recent years I was still watching the playoffs but I didn't bother with the rest of it.

I loved the NBA. Was an avid fan and went to playoff games.

I have watched maybe an hour total this season. I turned on the last game and turned it off after 10 minute. Just propaganda everywhere. Just sick of it.

I have watched maybe an hour total this season. I turned on the last game and turned it off after 10 minute. Just propaganda everywhere. Just sick of it.
Apparently you don't support black people.

I watched sports yesterday (college football) for the first time since college basketball. I was glad to see they weren't inundating us in "racism" talk but then I took the path of least resistance and changed the channel from ESPN.

Last edited:
Reactions: NEO
Just beat the Western Conference Championship Thursday night game in ratings and it wasn't even close.

NBA is in serious trouble.

Tucker.....he, not so much.

Edit due to BreatheUT correcting me on the date.

I just want to see the most recent Nielson ratings. Franklin normally puts them on here. Maybe we can get more commercials besides mypillow.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back