Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Ok on that we agree. For sports programs the WE is really up for grabs. But yeah you only have one alma mater. The University of Tennessee is MY alma mater.

Actually I have two. I got a doctorate degree at Ohio State so I could claim two alma maters but...Let me make this clear:

The Ohio State University can kiss my ***. I'm a Volunteer and SEC guy through and through...

Actually I have two. I got a doctorate degree at Ohio State so I could claim two alma maters but...Let me make this clear:

The Ohio State University can kiss my ***. I'm a Volunteer and SEC guy through and through...
Hmmmmm... Id challenge that. Most everyone I know points to their undergrad degree as their alma mater. Maybe not all cases but I can’t think of an exception. But even your case supports that observation. It’s just my opinion though. 🤷‍♂️

If I was the Dems , I’d put a hands off circle around Tucker , it seems like the harder they try to get him canceled the more money he brings in for Fox . I’m also betting his agent is loving this for his next contract negotiations. The left is making Tucker extremely wealthy .

Buckeye alumni here.

Unless u have flipped a car or seen a car spinning upside down on high street u ain't a true alumni.

I'm still waiting for Tucker to get canceled. When is it happening?

Also: LG, evillawyer, ktown_"king", and Tyler Turden should all have their post starting duties revoked. They're all trash.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I'm still waiting for Tucker to get canceled. When is it happening?

Also: LG, evillawyer, ktown_"king", and Tyler Turden should all have their post starting duties revoked. They're all trash.

But you also hate cancel culture, right?

Looks like my two most recent threads--about Trump's veteran comments and the Pelosi hair salon visit--are quite active. Why are those trash threads?

But you also hate cancel culture, right?

Looks like my two most recent threads--about Trump's veteran comments and the Pelosi hair salon visit--are quite active. Why are those trash threads?
That's because it's so entertaining to watch the TDS on full display. Great political forum past time.

Wednesday, Sept. 2 Scoreboard: Another Total Viewer and Demo Win for Tucker Carlson

Thursday, Sept. 3 Scoreboard: Fox News is No. 1 Across the Board; MSNBC 2nd in Demo and Total Viewers

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back