Tua's dad

I've seen worse.. A childhood friend of mine and his brother were once forced to strip to their whitey tighties and beat with a hot wheel track head to toe by their grandfather. The reason for this punishment was the ir grandmother had a car wreck that day and blamed the boys bad grades for the wreck....... He threatened to whip me one time. I told him he have to kill me if he layed a finger on me. I was eleven..

I always hated that bastard..

I know, cool story brah..
Good God. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

I once took down my hair curlers too soon before a party my parents were having. (My mother spent many years trying and failing to make me like her.) in the stress of the moment, she slapped me. I’ve never been so shocked, before or since.

I’m not pontificating about corporal punishment. I’m just commenting on things that some children have to grow up with, which never entered my little world.

I got beat bad more than once over sports. Me and my parents, sister and her husband now were coming back from a basketball tournament. I was 11 or 12. I averaged 31 ppg and led in steals and we won the tourney. I obviously didn't play good enough D and he got so worked up telling me how bad I sucked that he pulled over and beat my ass beside the road. Never been so mad or embarrassed.

I had a legit shot at mlb. Played with guys that made it, worked with pros in the off season and even had one call the house when I was a freshman after a game saying he had seen me pitch and never seen a freshman throw like me. Never played again after that year cause of him. I was bigger then and told him to F off. I know it was mentally exhausting for me so I'm guessing it is on him regardless of culture.

Good God. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

I once took down my hair curlers too soon before a party my parents were having. (My mother spent many years trying and failing to make me like her.) in the stress of the moment, she slapped me. I’ve never been so shocked, before or since.

I’m not pontificating about corporal punishment. I’m just commenting on things that some children have to grow up with, which never entered my little world.
I can count on one hand how many times I remember my dad taking the end of a belt to my behind. It was definitely NOT a beating and I definitely deserved it.. Haaa.

When I had to whip my kids, I would send them to there room for about 20-30 mins to let them think and let us both cool down. Then I would talk to them, explain why and use the last 12" or so of the belt to give them a few licks.. Enough to get their attention but not enough to raise welts..

I can count on one hand how many times I remember my dad taking the end of a belt to my behind. It was definitely NOT a beating and I definitely deserved it.. Haaa.

When I had to whip my kids, I would send them to there room for about 20-30 mins to let them think and let us both cool down. Then I would talk to them, explain why and use the last 12" or so of the belt to give them a few licks.. Enough to get their attention but not enough to raise welts..
I went with the wooden spoons. Three smacks on a (clothed) rear end. From what they told me later, it didn’t hurt, but it got their attention.

Oddly, I have never used wooden spoons for cooking.

VN Store

Back