Trying to be objective in all this noise

hog88

In dog beers I've only had 1
but he was fired before the guy could get players for the system it ran
Fulmer wouldn't let him run his O like he wanted to, it wasn't due to lack of talent or him needing "his players". There was only 1 OC Fulmer trusted and that was Cut.

BeecherVol

Ridge Runner
Fulmer was -- so was Butch Jones
Meyer flirted with it over a bad WR coach. The AD rubber stamped whatever he wanted and just about went down with him. He was on the stage beside Meyer for a reason.

That's not to say the AD should choose assistant coaches for a HC but the idea that he shouldn't be involved at all doesn't work. And eventually its gonna circle back to him as well. There's a line.

Pride85

Many of you assume someone blocked the Freeze hire. More than likely he turned down the offer or is waiting for a better offer. He is probably holding out for a HC job. I would if I were him.
Or, once interviewed, it was determined he was not a good fit, baggage or otherwise.

SaintLouisVol

Many of you assume someone blocked the Freeze hire. More than likely he turned down the offer or is waiting for a better offer. He is probably holding out for a HC job. I would if I were him.
I think the risk/reward proposition on Freeze is not at all clear. If he was a slam dunk hire, he'd have a job.

VN Store