TrumPutinGate

You don't seem to have the concept of zero. Dirt on Hillary "I love it", followed by the Trump tower meeting and subsequent release of hacked emails. Are you still under the impression that Manafort wasn't working for the campaign at the behest of Russia?

Yup. It’s sad some people are still slurping up the collusion fairy tale. It’s good entertainment, I’ll give you that.

Also, soooooooooooooon!

payn_c16409420190315120100.jpg

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That’s exactly right. It’s so odd to me that so many find nothing strange about that.
It's not just strange, its complicit. The manner in which the fbi interviewed Clinton and her staff over this reeks of it. Mueller put 5 people under investigative seal to protect them including a podesta. Once the mueller investigation is over fbi and DOJ are free to include Hillary's camp, foundation under a microscope and force those 5 to testify.
Of course schiff is going to do all he can to stop that from happening on his end. We'll see what the AG and his unobstructed investigation pulls up since its been going on for over a year.

It's not just strange, its complicit. The manner in which the fbi interviewed Clinton and her staff over this reeks of it. Mueller put 5 people under investigative seal to protect them including a podesta. Once the mueller investigation is over fbi and DOJ are free to include Hillary's camp, foundation under a microscope and force those 5 to testify.
Of course schiff is going to do all he can to stop that from happening on his end. We'll see what the AG and his unobstructed investigation pulls up since its been going on for over a year.
I'd like to believe that there is the possibility of an "unobstructed investigation" in Washington, but I highly doubt if it ever has been possible.

The first rule of investigation is: Everyone is lying, until you can verify that they aren't.

I'd like to believe that there is the possibility of an "unobstructed investigation" in Washington, but I highly doubt if it ever has been possible.

The first rule of investigation is: Everyone is lying, until you can verify that they aren't.
Lol, its Washington, i assumed that was a given. Sad statement on our government though.

Just curious whether that narrative was more appealing than “The whole thing is without merit.”

I believe the entire investigation is without merit. It was an open ended hunt for crimes.

That’s not saying that some of the people Mueller filed charges against aren’t guilty of crimes, but they certainly aren’t for “collusion”.

This entire investigation has been third world style and is without merit. The people charged should not have been, for reasons similar to fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.

Just curious whether that narrative was more appealing than “The whole thing is without merit.”
I still think it’s a witch hunt and that will never change. However if were gonna have a witch hunt I’d prefer someone actively identifying the relevant witches instead of the Bob Mueller Holy Grail method. 6AD0BC4B-B92D-420C-98E0-56A30B88FA17.jpeg

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I still think it’s a witch hunt and that will never change. However if were gonna have a witch hunt I’d prefer someone actively identifying the relevant witches instead of the Bob Mueller Holy Grail method. View attachment 197941
Dude has already entered a plea. Manafort has been sentenced. So he’s implicated somebody else and they need him for that?

Or do you think Barr is in on it?

@DC_Vol same question.

VN Store

Back