TrumPutinGate

You keep carping about "no evidence". The FBI, Senate and House committees aren't going to show evidence while the investigation is ongoing. If nothing were found this thing would have been shut down long ago. Flynn seeking immunity is a strong indication he has evidence and is eager to share it. You likely won't see much evidence until the indictments are signed.

Then why do you and your ilk like Volprof keep twlking about all this evidence that is available?

If nothing was found this thing would have been over already? Do you have any idea as to how incompetent our DOJ and FBI systems are?

I thought the Donny CIA moment was the most embarrassing I had ever seen.

Today beat it.

To think an American president would fire the FBI Director who was investigating his ties to Russia, only to have the Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador in the Oval Office, with only Russian media allowed.... And to allow those *******s to make fun of it all.

Do you *******s want a civil war?

Because, unless someone does something about this very quickly, that's probably what's coming.
......and all this done on purpose to show everyone how unhinged the Dems and the Media are. Trump is putting you all on a limb, and giving you the saw. Now, he will watch nature takes its course.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh, she played Donny perfectly when he leaked his one good year of tax returns to her to try to discredit her Russia investigations.

Worked like a charm for her. She goaded him in, and now she has the highest ratings she's ever had, and the Russia issue is more significant now than it has been at any point.

mmmmkay

......and all this done on purpose to show everyone how unhinged the Dems and the Media are. Trump is putting you all on a limb, and giving you the saw. Now, he will watch nature takes its course.

I know you hate this country.

You don't have to explain that to me.

"For our freedom and yours."

C_gdPGwXsAAko5F.jpg:large

The lizard is coming.

So Trump thought Comey "was his own man" and that was to dangerous for a man with a role so pivotal to the presidency.?.!?

That sounds like Trump was scared that he couldn't control Comey and that presented an unacceptable risk. I'm guessing his replacement will be someone whom Trump feels he can control completely. Now that's admirable leadership. Cover up anyone?

So Trump thought Comey "was his own man" and that was to dangerous for a man with a role so pivotal to the presidency.?.!?

That sounds like Trump was scared that he couldn't control Comey and that presented an unacceptable risk. I'm guessing his replacement will be someone whom Trump feels he can control completely. Now that's admirable leadership. Cover up anyone?

Again, innocent men do not fire the men who are investigating them.

Only a moron of the highest order thinks this is going to end well.

Reactions: 1 person
Well over 100 posts tonight, and it's not just volprof.

NYT saying Trump may go to the FBI HQ Friday. That will go over as well as his CIA tour went.

Don't know if this was already posted and I'm not going back to look, but the whole WH spin that Trump was simply following DOJ advice was transparently ridiculous.

C_g_NAoXcAAk_Kk.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back