TrumPutinGate

My sources are telling me that Trump is working behind the scenes to install Vlad in Mumbling Mitch's leadership position. Could happen as soon as the weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
Sen. Blumenthal today stated that Comey's firing may well lead to impeachment proceedings, for which Donny then promptly attacked him for his military service, like any patriot would do.

Oh, Sen. Blumenthal, if only it were that simple.

See, there's the Party of the Foreign Man's Dollar standing in your way.

And until it's either removed from power, or the FBI/DOJ/NY AG bring the hammer of God against Donny, we're just crap out of luck.

But such is life under a one-party state.

And yet, only one of us has determined his avatars and his signature/location by the other over the past two weeks.

Dream on.

Will you wear a blonde wig and high heeled sneakers?

Live the dream!

Lots of space in your head Buddy Boy, but way too much clutter. Could you turn down the Maddow Show just a bit? Making it louder doesn't make it any smarter.

My sources are telling me that Trump is working behind the scenes to install Vlad in Mumbling Mitch's leadership position. Could happen as soon as the weekend.

Before or after the hockey game?

Pretty sure Vlad loves winning as much as Trump.

qDysZRA.gif

lol

HiLIARly, The Hildabeast, Enabler of Slick Willie the Sex Addict and Rapist, Trader in Presidential Access for "Contributions" to the Clinton Fund, Arms Dealer to Egypt and God Knows Who Else....

That Hillary? ...
Yeah, she is detestable.

So you know how people feel about Trump then....sweet.

and a moron for years with zero credibility

Oh, she played Donny perfectly when he leaked his one good year of tax returns to her to try to discredit her Russia investigations.

Worked like a charm for her. She goaded him in, and now she has the highest ratings she's ever had, and the Russia issue is more significant now than it has been at any point.

One question, what law was broken by the firing of former Director Comey? I realize the optics are terrible, but was it legal?

You and VP are about the only ones who enjoy him. I wonder though, did either one of you know who Maddow was before Trump? Something tells me the answer to that is no.

Keep driving the evidenceless Trump/Russian train though. You guys are peaches.

You keep carping about "no evidence". The FBI, Senate and House committees aren't going to show evidence while the investigation is ongoing. If nothing were found this thing would have been shut down long ago. Flynn seeking immunity is a strong indication he has evidence and is eager to share it. You likely won't see much evidence until the indictments are signed.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh, she played Donny perfectly when he leaked his one good year of tax returns to her to try to discredit her Russia investigations.

Worked like a charm for her. She goaded him in, and now she has the highest ratings she's ever had, and the Russia issue is more significant now than it has been at any point.

This says all you need to know about her audience.

You keep carping about "no evidence". The FBI, Senate and House committees aren't going to show evidence while the investigation is ongoing. If nothing were found this thing would have been shut down long ago. Flynn seeking immunity is a strong indication he has evidence and is eager to share it. You likely won't see much evidence until the indictments are signed.

The indictments are already signed.

25 of them.

And there will likely be more coming.

But, I wonder how much you watched the show or paid attention to it before Trump? I think very little actually. I mean how could you? Between your twitter and volprof obsession, how can you pay attention to anything?

Before the election season? Not much. In an ideal world I won't watch much TV news at all, but I'm bored.

And yes, on Twitter you can find out most information before they discuss it on TV anyway.

Obama colluded with Medvedev prior to an election.

But keep your conspiracies going, fun to watch you nuts.

Reactions: 2 people
Before the election season? Not much. In an ideal world I won't watch much TV news, but I'm bored.

And yes, on twitter you can find out most information before they discuss it on TV anyway.

Your last paragraph is what I keep telling these whackos, and they just don't get it.

Where we are with Flynn right now in the MSM, we were about four months ago on Twitter.

They think it's all just a bunch of loons, because they're used to seeing their own side just using loons to claim that so-and-so is going to prison, which of course never happens, because they're following loons.

But if you know the right sources, it's incredible how much sooner you learn actual news before the "news" even "breaks" it.

Obama colluded with Medvedev prior to an election.

But keep your conspiracies going, fun to watch you nuts.

If "I'll have more flexibility after the election" stated in front of the entire world is your idea of collusion, you're going to need to go ahead and make arrangements with mommy to babysit you in the basement for when Donny's tapes come down the pike.

MSNBC has a commercial with Chris Hayes standing at Watergate. LOLZ

They're milking this for all it's worth. #Resistance

They're not wrong.

We're watching history repeat itself, and MAGA is so damn stupid it doesn't even realize it.

If "I'll have more flexibility after the election" stated in front of the entire world is your idea of collusion, you're going to need to go ahead and make arrangements with mommy to babysit you in the basement for when Donny's tapes come down the pike.

He was asking the Russian leader for assistance to help his election, and thought the Mic was off.

Basements and mommies are your world.

VN Store

Back