TrumPutinGate

Yea! Anything to piss Pelosi and Schiff off is good in my world! What they really should do iis give different people different intel so they can see who feeding the press classified intel.
Yep, damn a free and fair election. Own the libs at all costs. Red Hat psychology 101.

So, briefing on election security is given to congressional members by Intelligence. Information is immediately leaked and in the press. Intelligence says no more briefings because of leaks. Congress members say its a cover up for Russian interference.

That’s about the level of logic I’d expect from our representatives.

Reactions: 10nacvols
Yeah, thats exactly the same.

Please.

If it were, then why do the written briefings as a substitute? Its not the same. Thats why.
You just don’t like it because your favorite twat, Adam Schiff, won’t get to grandstand on CSpan by asking loaded questions that he knows can’t be answered publicly.

I am no fan of the man. He is a liar, cheat, meglaniac, and con man. He is not a Republican either.

With that said, the country isn’t worse today then when he took office. People argue he has hurt us on the world stage. My question is then why are they accepting his trade deals? The economy is booming, which I rarely give presidents credit or fault for, but he made actual changes to drive the economy. Intrest rates are ticking up which is good when viewed through the prism that the economy is still booming. Yes I know that’s not his call, and he has been critical of it, but the net result is positive. Pay checks have gone up.

I hate his budget. I hate that he wants a stupid wall that will achieve nothing.
Rates jumped today

It will be harder to get a loan to buy a house in East Tennessee

Guessing Trump may not have the cash to pay this one, with all those bonds he has to pony up to appeal his cases.

VN Store

Back