Trump Will Destroy Children's Lives Just For a Political Jab

You're projecting.

I'm not conflicted in the least, you are clearly unable to process a position that isn't partisan or black or white. Perhaps because it takes effort and you're too intellectually lazy to recognize that life is made up of shades of gray.

You conflated using crystal meth with eating bacon, that strawman is yours - you should swallow it and move on. Though if you want to keep shining a light on its absurdity, I'd be happy to continue and engage that.
Lol. Many on here have used the obesity argument against me and others in the drug debate so the straw man is on others. I'm just using their internal conflicts against them.

You and yours are a walking, talking, breathing conflict. I know the truth hurts and probably keeps you up at night trying to figure it all out.

Soaring cost of healthcare might be attributed to all the old Boomers who are living too long and using up all the government services known as Medicare and Social Security. If they didn't live so long and would die younger, they would be less of a drain on our government services. So all you stupid long living Boomers, start smoking again and eat crap food. End this madness!
The folks that I went to school with are trying to help out by dying in their late 60's and early 70's. There have been 7 in the last 3 months who have died that I was in high school with, and there weren't but 700 students.

I'm actually grateful that Mookie only screwed up school lunches. She could have done a lot more damage. Eradicating the Obozo and Mookie legacy crap stain one day at a time.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Diet, not lack of exercise is the largest contributing factor to weight gain (75% diet / 25% exercise). A sedentary lifestyle is a contributing factor - but anyone who has lost weight will tell you that you can't out train a bad diet.

That is a myth you can out train a bad diet..... look at Michael Phelps..... it is just hard and nearly impossible for most adults..... kids are different.... they burn calories much quicker than adults....when I was a kid.... I ate plenty of sloppy joes, tater tots and McDonald’s..... I didn’t snack much bc I don’t want to stop playing..... I was outside running from the time I woke up until the time mom made me come into eat or go to bed.

Weird, we had it when I was a kid in Elementary. And both in middle and high school in Florida, my kids have to take a Florida state mandated class called HOPE (Health Opportunities through Physical Education) that covers:
  • Mental/Social Health
  • Physical Activity
  • Components of Physical Fitness
  • Nutrition and Wellness Planning
  • Diseases and Disorders
  • Health Advocacy
  • First Aid/CPR
  • Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drug Prevention
  • Human Sexuality including Abstinence and HIV
  • Internet Safety

Dude you were in the Army, I’m talking about the kids doing PT. Calisthenics and running for an hour at least. Smoke their azzes

Reactions: Septic
Lol. Many on here have used the obesity argument against me and others in the drug debate so the straw man is on others. I'm just using their internal conflicts against them.

You and yours are a walking, talking, breathing conflict. I know the truth hurts and probably keeps you up at night trying to figure it all out.

OK well, if you knew it was a poor idea then why on earth did you make the conscious decision to trot it out? Sorry dude, you need to just own it and stop projecting. Claiming others are in conflict while using logical fallacies to shore up that argument is a recipe in what not to do.

Perhaps its time to stop claiming others stink after you've just low crawled through a dog park.

Instead of trying to lump me or my words in with 'others', how about having the intellectual honesty to make actual arguments to my points instead of trying to create ones you can more manageably topple? Moving from one straw man to another to bolster the first is a losing strategy.

I'm actually grateful that Mookie only screwed up school lunches. She could have done a lot more damage. Eradicating the Obozo and Mookie legacy crap stain one day at a time.
I nominate this for "The Post That Most Fully Exemplifies Trumpism".
MAGA

We've now all seen the folly in disrupting the status quo for no reason other than vindictiveness and spite.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 0nelilreb
OK well, if you knew it was a poor idea then why on earth did you make the conscious decision to trot it out? Sorry dude, you need to just own it and stop projecting. Claiming others are in conflict while using logical fallacies to shore up that argument is a recipe in what not to do.

Perhaps its time to stop claiming others stink after you've just low crawled through a dog park.

Instead of trying to lump me or my words in with 'others', how about having the intellectual honesty to make points to my points instead of trying to create ones you can more manageably topple? Moving from one straw man to another to shore up the first is a losing strategy.
Go self medicate and see if you can reconcile legislating what people eat and at the same time champion the cause for drug legalization. I know it must give you a headache.

I agree conversing with you and your bull **** makes it a little difficult to not get shot on you.

That is a myth you can out train a bad diet..... look at Michael Phelps..... it is just hard and nearly impossible for most adults..... kids are different.... they burn calories much quicker than adults....when I was a kid.... I ate plenty of sloppy joes, tater tots and McDonald’s..... I didn’t snack much bc I don’t want to stop playing..... I was outside running from the time I woke up until the time mom made me come into eat or go to bed.

That's what I said.

You can't out train a bad diet.

Go self medicate and see if you can reconcile legislating what people eat and at the same time champion the cause for drug legalization. I know it must give you a headache.

I agree conversing with you and your bull **** makes it a little difficult to not get shot on you.

I've not done either one of those things, in fact in this thread I've noted that the only legislation that I'd support would be to kill the .gov subsidies to big Ag.. You really need to start paying attention to the words people use and not arguing points against ones you'd wished they'd made. Doing so makes you look silly, doubling down makes you look dumb.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The folks that I went to school with are trying to help out by dying in their late 60's and early 70's. There have been 7 in the last 3 months who have died that I was in high school with, and there weren't but 700 students.
Maybe it's time for a real life "Logan's Run"?

Then people could eat whatever they want since they are going to die young anyway and Coug can chillax.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
You knew what I meant... I’m busy and was in a hurry..... I guess now I will never be a nurse.... you can outwork a bad diet.

I guess not.

You don't need a BSN to understand basic nutrition, though I have one of those too.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back