Trump vs Pelosi and Schumer

Show me otherwise. Until then...

giphy.gif

Or emergency medical care for illegals.
And these are only the direct costs. Long term if we continue to allow the less-educated to predominate the immigration flow (legally or illegally) rather than a more controlled and merit-based process it’s going to be a big drag on the competitiveness of the US economy.

Keep digging partner. You will discover that you are using crap sources.

FAIR’s “Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration” Study Is Fatally Flawed
It's not crap sources. The biggest problem with anything is the numbers of how many are here as one article will say around 10.5M and another will say 12.6M.

Here's some funny quotes off of the Center for Migration Studies, which advocates for migrants, released a survey that estimated the population at 10.8 million in 2016.

"While the study counts the cost of benefits such as Medicaid and English-language programs used by the citizen children of unauthorized immigrants, they do not include the taxes those citizens pay once they become adults and move out of their parents' household."

And another

"They blame all the costs on the children, but ignore the taxes they will pay," said Alex Nowrasteh a senior immigration policy analyst for Cato."

So they're saying while the kid may be 1 year old now when they move out of the household in 17 years they will be paying taxes too so we must include their contribution now.

Lmfao, you all don't know how hard that last paragraph was to type while laughing.

It's not crap sources. The biggest problem with anything is the numbers of how many are here as one article will say around 10.5M and another will say 12.6M.

Here's some funny quotes off of the Center for Migration Studies, which advocates for migrants, released a survey that estimated the population at 10.8 million in 2016.

"While the study counts the cost of benefits such as Medicaid and English-language programs used by the citizen children of unauthorized immigrants, they do not include the taxes those citizens pay once they become adults and move out of their parents' household."

And another

"They blame all the costs on the children, but ignore the taxes they will pay," said Alex Nowrasteh a senior immigration policy analyst for Cato."

So they're saying while the kid may be 1 year old now when they move out of the household in 17 years they will be paying taxes too so we must include their contribution now.

Lmfao, you all don't know how hard that last paragraph was to type while laughing.

The children are US citizens.

How much are we spending annually on illegal immigrants?

Welfare
Healthcare
Law enforcement / criminal justice
Education

Building a wall to stop the flow of illegals will pay for itself.
None of that makes sense to Dims. Hard for them to grasp the math.

Damn son, it was just a question. You don't have to be such an ass.

Nah it wasn't 'just a question', it was an attempt at a dig because you live in a world of polarity without recognizing that the world is made up of shades of gray.

Maybe don't dish out the backhands if you can't take them.

Last edited:
Pretty simple.. I built a fence around my yard, other people don’t come in. Therefore they are not peeing in my pool or breaking my trampoline thereby not costing me any extra pool chemicals or replacing trampoline parts.
But the Dims don’t want you having a fence. Anyone should be able to trespass in your yard.

VN Store

Back