Trump to attend anti-abortion rally in Washington

Men have more of a responsibility to avoid a pregnancy neither party wants. Men are the gun toters with the bullets. Shot the bullets into a condom.

Why not tryanswering on point once in a while?
So why dont they get a say in murdering the child then?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Interesting question for the board.

Bruce....Caitlin Jenner has a transgender 'girlfriend'. Two 'chicks' that used to be dudes. Are they gay... lesbian... what? I am really confused on this one.
You think you're confused? What about them?

I wouldn't wish what they are going through on anybody.

Thank_You_Mr._President_1_Small20200123112009.jpg

“All of us here today understand an eternal truth — every child is a precious and sacred gift from God,” Trump said in his speech. “Together, we must protect, cherish, and defend the dignity and the sanctity of every human life.”

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Men have more of a responsibility to avoid a pregnancy neither party wants. Men are the gun toters with the bullets. Shot the bullets into a condom.

Why not tryanswering on point once in a while?
But I thought it was a “woman’s body”. Why is He forced to pay for HER choice even if he disagrees with it?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
“All of us here today understand an eternal truth — every child is a precious and sacred gift from God,” Trump said in his speech. “Together, we must protect, cherish, and defend the dignity and the sanctity of every human life.”

Separation of church and state one of the founding guidelines

I have two main problems with "pro-life" groups/people, most of them are pro death penalty and almost none of them are doing anything to help ease and reduce the cost of adoption. Personally I am 100% opposed to women having abortions but against making them illegal during the early stages of pregnancy.

the fact that you can’t differentiate between a legal abortion and a legal death sentence might be something to give some thought to

the fact that you can’t differentiate between a legal abortion and a legal death sentence might be something to give some thought to

Killing is killing. It’s pretty hypocritical to oppose abortion and support the death penalty.

I didn't say I was for abortion. My point was that Trump didn't become "pro-life" until he ran for POTUS

Your soy boy Obama, he didn't like the idea of gay marriage until he decided that would help him with getting more votes from the gay community which worked out pretty good for him. So, I guess, Obama was pandering to his low information base as well.

This politically driven Articles of Impeachment bullshiite will be defeated this week in the Senate and it will guarantee President Trump gets reelected and the Republicans control both Houses of Congress

Dude, seriously, are you on crack? Do you understand how reviled Trump is by 53%+ of the population? Even the Electoral College won't save Dumb Donald in '20. And Congress? Heh. Did you sleep through the blue wave of '18?

Pullllease gimme a break.

Your soy boy Obama, he didn't like the idea of gay marriage until he decided that would help him with getting more votes from the gay community which worked out pretty good for him. So, I guess, Obama was pandering to his low information base as well.
Didn't vote for Obama, so the "your boy" comment doesn't apply. Regardless, your rationalization is mindless and without merit, but I doubt that surprises anyone

VN Store

Back