Trump signs $110 Billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia

The House of Saud is in a fragile state as it is. The existence of a caliphate is the least of their worries.

They have spent more time in the last 40+ years trying to minimize the influence of Iran in the region...

I'm really not sure what your point is other than KSA is in league with Israel and ISIS, and Iran is the representative of all that is good and wholesome in a Soviet kind of way.

As far as the deal goes, I dont think we have any business arming Saudi. We already make it known to the rest of the world to leave the oil fields alone.

Saudis military is a joke and our tech isnt going to make them stop being a joke.

Like walls?

No, not like walls. The USA isn't a country that builds walls. The idea of a wall directly contradicts the principles for which this country was founded. We must figure out how to control illegal immigration without building actual walls

Reactions: 1 person
No, not like walls. The USA isn't a country that builds walls. The idea of a wall directly contradicts the principles for which this country was founded. We must figure out how to control illegal immigration without building actual walls

Also, you don't prosper by just building stuff...that's the kind of thinking that made the great depression last a decade. You prosper by building stuff that has value. A wall would be symbolic...that's about it.

Also, you don't prosper by just building stuff...that's the kind of thinking that made the great depression last a decade. You prosper by building stuff that has value. A wall would be symbolic...that's about it.

Yes only symbolic, nothing to do with keeping the country safe at all.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/866145700937179136[/twitter]

Some things in life never change. Example #1) All politicians lie.

2) The Redskins aren't good at football.

Awe, what the heck-

3) .....Hillary is still not your president 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😎😎

Attachments

• IMG_0796.JPG
    IMG_0796.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 3 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/866145700937179136[/twitter]

Is anyone really surprised that the trumps are doing the exact same thing that the clinton foundation was accused of doing?

I'll stand over here out of the way of all the outrage the clinton pay to play haters will surely exhibit. It's about to get ugly.

Right?:unsure:

Reactions: 4 people
Some things in life never change. Example #1) All politicians lie.

2) The Redskins aren't good at football.

Awe, what the heck-

3) .....Hillary is still not your president 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😎😎

Should replace the Matt Ryan body with Kyle Shanahan's.

Trump's commerce secretary praised Saudi Arabia for the lack of protesters during Trump's visits...I guess he either doesn't know you can go to jail for 15 years for public protesting or he likes that law.

Reactions: 4 people
Trump's commerce secretary praised Saudi Arabia for the lack of protesters during Trump's visits...I guess he either doesn't know you can go to jail for 15 years for public protesting or he likes that law.

On the reverse side if SA wanted protests there would have been protests.

I'd like to have GV's input on this.

What do I think?

Saudi Arabia is going to get arms regardless. Whether they buy American, Russian, Chinese, French, British or whatever, they will buy. They have money to spend. Money they will spend. Might as well keep American workers in a job.

And on the same token, I'd prefer they be more modernized and better equipped. Better off they are, the less heavy lifting we (should) be doing. Or at least that's a nice line of thinking.

By ignorant, do you mean true?

By ignorant I mean you continue to confuse state sponsored and/or directed terrorism with Al Qaeda. Using your convoluted logic, El Salvador should be on the bombing list because of MS-13. Ireland should have gotten bombed a long time ago because of the PIRA. West Germany? Red Army faction, bomb 'em.

So on and so forth.

By ignorant I mean you continue to confuse state sponsored and/or directed terrorism with Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda IS a state sponsored terrorist group.

That was the entire basis for going into Iraq... Saddam was allegedly harboring and supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq.

Using your convoluted logic, El Salvador should be on the bombing list because of MS-13. Ireland should have gotten bombed a long time ago because of the PIRA. West Germany? Red Army faction, bomb 'em.

That is the complete opposite of what I am saying. In none of those examples you gave did the states in question sponsor/support those terrorists.

Its not "Ivanka's fund". That reporter is spinning and later tried to equate the World Bank fund to the Clinton foundation.

FAKE NEWS

The World Bank Fund for Women was something that Ivanka played a critical role in the development of. Also, equating it to the Clinton Foundation? You're so blinded by partisan politics that you can't see the irony in accepting a gift from the Saudis after POTUS continuously talked about the Clinton Foundation taking gifts from a group of people who according to him "Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays"

VN Store

Back