Trump replies to letter from 8 year old

How about where it's legal?

Iran is the only place where it's legal and the price is now fixed by the government, but I found a Guardian article from 2012 indicating that the market price was around 4,000 pounds.

It's crazy that people die on waiting lists.

Iran is the only place where it's legal and the price is now fixed by the government, but I found a Guardian article from 2012 indicating that the market price was around 4,000 pounds.

It's crazy that people die on waiting lists.

Kind of a minor tangent, but related bigly on this subject, but viable organ transplants is one of the few reasons I support cloning research and development efforts. The ability for science to create ways of being able to clone organs will be a serious game changer in both the medical field and private industry.

Do you know where kidneys come from?
this is definitely a place of supply being way far less than demand. I don't know why Huff thinks the government is out there grinding up donated kidneys making sure people die.

and I bet Trump was happy to get a letter from someone that spoke at his reading level.

this is definitely a place of supply being way far less than demand. I don't know why Huff thinks the government is out there grinding up donated kidneys making sure people die.

and I bet Trump was happy to get a letter from someone that spoke at his reading level.

Everybody has 2 kidneys and only needs one. Why is supply lower than demand? Ask yourself this fundamental question.

Iran offers monetary compensation to living donors in order to help supply meet demand, a policy so effective that their kidney transplant waiting list was virtually eliminated within 11 years of implementation.

https://niskanencenter.org/blog/how-iran-solved-its-kidney-shortage-and-we-can-too/

13 people die everyday waiting for a kidney. That's almost 5,000 people a year that the government is killing by prohibiting life-saving, voluntary exchange.

lol wut? I know you can donate your kidney we just don't have a bank of them somewhere.

The voluntary exchange that is being prevented is the exchange of $. Doctors get paid. Hospitals get paid. The person putting the most skin in the game gets nothing. From an economic standpoint, the system makes no sense. Any economist would predict that this system results in a shortage of kidneys, and thus many unnecessary deaths, and what do you know, it does.

VN Store

Back