Trump Lied 3001 Times, On Track For 8000

Funny how those who voted for Hillary call out Trump for lying. Sorry you don’t comprehend that. Then again, doesn’t surprise me since the Commies go by a different set of rules.

They call out Trump for the psychopathic liar he is because they are well schooled in supporting psychopathic liars. The Commie reference is - shall I say it? - really, really makes you look like a cretin.

Will their truth boner ever take them back to review Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc?

I thought this one was interesting:
“He falsely said that major newspapers and television networks make up nonexistent sources. That is grounds for firing in the news business. Sources can certainly be wrong, but they exist.”

So as long as you have someone else feeding you ******** your hands are clean in printing it. Might be Buzzfeed’s motto.
This is straight up ********. Sources are made up all the time to perpetrate lies. You can't make them reveal them....so who's to say whether or not I made this up?

This false equivalency stuff is hilarious. The typical trump straw man / what about / deflection.... same old bag of tricks when you can’t really provide a solid defense.

Either Fox News has been sleeping on the job or, gulp, it’s never been a story worth pursuing until now. I mean, trump makes it incredibly easy.

If Obama or any other democrat had blatantly lied 3,000 times Fox News would have been all over it. Similarly, if either Bush has done similarly CNN would have been all over it. But they o no, trump is much worse than the rest.

This false equivalency stuff is hilarious. The typical trump straw man / what about / deflection.... same old bag of tricks when you can’t really provide a solid defense.

Either Fox News has been sleeping on the job or, gulp, it’s never been a story worth pursuing until now. I mean, trump makes it incredibly easy.

If Obama or any other democrat had blatantly lied 3,000 times Fox News would have been all over it. Similarly, if either Bush has done similarly CNN would have been all over it. But they o no, trump is much worse than the rest.
You're a funny guy

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I think all presidents lie. I think Trump lies more than all other presidents in my lifetime. Combined.

Hell, sometimes he lies for no reason other than his feelings are hurt.
What exactly determines whether or not a statement counts as a lie? Do statements made with the belief that they are true then later proved false count? Do statements such as "I got up at 5:30 this morning" when he really got up at 5 count as lies? Why do the libs have people counting this so closely?

Muh Trump, living rent free in Libs heads for...........ever.

What exactly determines whether or not a statement counts as a lie? Do statements made with the belief that they are true then later proved false count? Do statements such as "I got up at 5:30 this morning" when he really got up at 5 count as lies? Why do the libs have people counting this so closely?

Muh Trump, living rent free in Libs heads for...........ever.

Volnation needs a return of the faildozer.

You realize they can both be liars right? There are more than 8000 posts on VN about that if you're truly interested. Search for ODS
That's my point Obama was never put under the microscope for anything. The main stream media held him in such esteem that they never questioned anything he said or did. In the meantime the lefty media wants to know what side of the bed Trump got up on or which shoe he put on first.

Take for instance the Clemson visit to the WH. The media is like "Trump is giving college kids diabetes with Burger & Pizza meal" yet when Obama went to burger joints it was "Look how in touch Obama is with everyday Americans what a great President!"

That's my point Obama was never put under the microscope for anything. The main stream media held him in such esteem that they never questioned anything he said or did. In the meantime the lefty media wants to know what side of the bed Trump got up on or which shoe he put on first.

Take for instance the Clemson visit to the WH. The media is like "Trump is giving college kids diabetes with Burger & Pizza meal" yet when Obama went to burger joints it was "Look how in touch Obama is with everyday Americans what a great President!"
Not only were they lapdogs, they covered up for him and didn't report a bunch of stuff on him and his administration

Well said. Look at this glowing article from the WaPo about Obama's affinity for burgers. Hell, Obama even took Medvedev to a burger joint in 2010. What if Trump took Putin to McDonalds?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-story/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4067514c597c

Last edited:
You really don't think the media covered for him? The media would have had a field day if Trump had said he had visited all 57 states.
I mean, he clearly meant 47. That's not quite the same as just blatantly making stuff up all the time.

VN Store

Back