Trump engages in voter suppression tactics

Everything she said was pretty accurate.
Do a little google search of the "history of black voter suppression in GA". Just give it five minutes.
Accurate or not (it's not), she did exactly what you claimed didn't happen. She whined about it being rigged and not fair. She refused to concede that she actually lost. She formed an action committee to file lawsuits and go after the dastardly, racist people who stole the election from her. It's all there!

Reactions: landscapingvol
Has she conceded yet?
She acknowledged the legal outcome of the election. She did not try to overturn the election.
Trump and Trumper's should take note of what even a shred of class and dignity looks like.

Last edited:
She acknowledged the legal outcome of the election. She did not try to overturn the election.
Trump and Trumper's should take note of what even a shred of class and dignity looks like.

Has nothing to do with her ability to be governor, you support her because you think it asuages you any of the intrinsic guilt that you feel for being a middle aged white woman.

Accurate or not (it's not), she did exactly what you claimed didn't happen. She whined about it being rigged and not fair. She refused to concede that she actually lost. She formed an action committee to file lawsuits and go after the dastardly, racist people who stole the election from her. It's all there!
Here is actually what I claimed............
"You know what I didn't see or hear? A bunch of democrats in GA saying the election was rigged and/or fraudulent and that Abram's is the rightful Governor. And I certainly didn't see a crazed mob invade the state capital (with her wink and a nod) in an attempt to overturn the election."

And what were her lawsuits and what were they intended to accomplish?

Has nothing to do with her ability to be governor, you support her because you think it asuages you any of the intrinsic guilt that you feel for being a middle aged white woman.
I'm always impressed with your ability to one up your own stupidity.

Here is actually what I claimed............
"You know what I didn't see or hear? A bunch of democrats in GA saying the election was rigged and/or fraudulent and that Abram's is the rightful Governor. And I certainly didn't see a crazed mob invade the state capital (with her wink and a nod) in an attempt to overturn the election."

And what were her lawsuits and what were they intended to accomplish?
She claimed it was rigged and fraudulent. Is that not correct?

She claimed it was rigged and fraudulent. Is that not correct?
She did. Did I not say that I didn't see a bunch of democrats in GA? I was referencing more the reactions of her supporters - and the media.

Had Trump made the claim and his followers just moved on instead of going rabid, and had the conservative media not fueled the hysteria, then it would be a little more comparable.

How Trump and Abrams handled their defeats had far more differences than similarities.

How Abram's and Trump's supporters handled their claims of a rigged (unfair) election had far more differences than similarities.

How the liberal media handled Abram's claims and the conservative media handled Trump's claims had far more differences than similarities.

She did. Did I not say that I didn't see a bunch of democrats in GA? I was referencing more the reactions of her supporters - and the media.

Had Trump made the claim and his followers just moved on instead of going rabid, and had the conservative media not fueled the hysteria, then it would be a little more comparable.

How Trump and Abrams handled their defeats had far more differences than similarities.

How Abram's and Trump's supporters handled their claims of a rigged (unfair) election had far more differences than similarities.

How the liberal media handled Abram's claims and the conservative media handled Trump's claims had far more differences than similarities.
Guess I saw her shadow and just assumed it was a bunch of dems

You pretending she did that alone without national support and praise from other race baiters, media, writers, etc is cute though. There wasn't much difference one you get past the first layer of nutjobs

Donald Trump warns people to beware of non-existent voter fraud | CNN Politics

These kinds of messages are designed to scare people, particularly the poor and the immigrant populations, into believing that if they show up to vote, then they are going to be investigated and arrested.

I hope that if the Dems take the House they also initiate a criminal investigation into Trump for this sort of voter intimidation tactic. And if necessary refer him for criminal prosecution and a prison sentence.

Seems like it’s designed to prevent illegal voting. I don’t see the problem

Guess I saw her shadow and just assumed it was a bunch of dems

You pretending she did that alone without national support and praise from other race baiters, media, writers, etc is cute though. There wasn't much difference one you get past the first layer of nutjobs
There was a colossal difference on all levels......the individuals, the supporters, the media, the intended outcomes.

You pretending there was little difference is what is cute.

Of all the useless politicians to waste keystrokes on and y’all choose Stacey Abrams?
Mercy.
Useless? She may very well be the next governor of GA. I guess that could seem useless to anyone living in another state.
The beauty of it all is the Trump angle. Who will he endorse?

I think Abrams is a shoe in. Dominion will see to that. Kemp has been screwing over GA for a while so now it's her turn.

VN Store

Back