Trump & Child Separation

How about when your life is in the crapper and you don't have a pot to piss in, maybe you shouldn't be procreating.
Solid advice. But we do not know the situation in question. Maybe the girl was raped and got pregnant as a result. Maybe she was sold into the sex trade or something. Maybe she made a really bad life choice.

How would you like someone judging your Mom for hooking up with a deadbeat and raising you in a drug riddled apartment complex?

But alas, there is more to the story. Just like this lady, your Mom faced some hard choices and was likely judged poorly by ***holes despite the fact that she tried her best. Food for thought.

Mom didn't abandon me.

Solid advice. But we do not know the situation in question. Maybe the girl was raped and got pregnant as a result. Maybe she was sold into the sex trade or something. Maybe she made a really bad life choice.

Could be , could be . Maybe when you leave the country you are in because it’s so bad to make a better life in a country that you know has groups and organizations that will help you and your baby , you bring her with you instead of leaving your mom to take care of everything in that really dangerous country ... lots of maybes here .

How would you like someone judging your Mom for hooking up with a deadbeat and raising you in a drug riddled apartment complex?

But alas, there is more to the story. Just like this lady, your Mom faced some hard choices and was likely judged poorly by ***holes despite the fact that she tried her best. Food for thought.
IMG_6432.JPG

Are you ironically saying this to me or the guy passing judgement on the less fortunate?

What are you like 6 yers old? Ok they are less fortunate than me. I hate it. If I had my way there would be no person on this planet starving or living in poverty of any kind. But we dont live in a utopian society. The world is tough and cruel. Things arent fair. Thats life.

But the simple fact is this woman left her child. The reason, in my opinion, doesnt validate her actions. So I call it what it is, an abandonment. Whats wrong with personal accountability? Its like we are giving this woman a pass because she is poor. Again its a deflection to the real motive here. More ignorant Trump bashing.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
What are you like 6 yers old? Ok they are less fortunate than me. I hate it. If I had my way there would be no person on this planet starving or living in poverty of any kind. But we dont live in a utopian society. The world is tough and cruel. Things arent fair. Thats life.

But the simple fact is this woman left her child. The reason, in my opinion, doesnt validate her actions. So I call it what it is, an abandonment. Whats wrong with personal accountability? Its like we are giving this woman a pass because she is poor. Again its a deflection to the real motive here. More ignorant Trump bashing.

What's wrong with personal accountability? What on earth are you talking about? She's trying to provide. Is that not a manifestation of PA?

You should give her a pass because, once again, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know her life. More ignorant immigrant bashing.

Reactions: TN Ribs
I haven't followed closely. Is huff chastising you for claiming that a mother shouldn't have abandoned her little girl to be serially raped by a stranger? Is that the argument? Or is this a different child that was abandoned?

She was left with her Grandma. You guys are so weird.

What's wrong with personal accountability? What on earth are you talking about? She's trying to provide. Is that not a manifestation of PA?

You should give her a pass because, once again, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know her life. More ignorant immigrant bashing.

Did her application for citizenship get denied?

Last edited:

Are you legitimately this thick? We know precisely what this woman did; she deserted her daughter to illegally migrate into the United States! Opining about her impetus for sneaking into this country is absolutely irrelevant to the simple fact that she decided to ignore our laws for her own selfish gains. Adding insult to injury, because what else do these people do, this woman's mother decided to bring the whole damn (unwanted) crew over our border in yet another wanton display of indifference towards our nation's laws and rightful residents.

I want nothing more than for Helen and Jeny to be reunited... in Honduras. Get these people out of Texas, stat.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
It should make a difference to everyone . A country with borders have to know who’s in our country . I don’t get what is so hard to understand about the concept. You don’t want borders no problem all you have to do is get congress to change the law . There are borders for a reason . Several actually .

Are you legitimately this thick? We know precisely what this woman did; she deserted her daughter to illegally migrate into the United States! Opining about her impetus for sneaking into this country is absolutely irrelevant to the simple fact that she decided to ignore our laws for her own selfish gains. Adding insult to injury, because what else do these people do, this woman's mother decided to bring the whole damn (unwanted) crew over our border in yet another wanton display of indifference towards our nation's laws and rightful residents.

I want nothing more than for Helen and Jeny to be reunited... in Honduras. Get these people out of Texas, stat.

Highest murder rate in the world but who gives s **** about other people, amiright? They can't exist where you exist because why? This is a Christian nation and our motto is everybody else can just **** off.

It should make a difference to everyone . A country with borders have to know who’s in our country . I don’t get what is so hard to understand about the concept. You don’t want borders no problem all you have to do is get congress to change the law . There are borders for a reason . Several actually .

I want borders. I want to document them and let them in.

Would you prefer her to risk her child’s life on the dangerous journey over? Mom too old kid too young perhaps. Someone had to step up to make sure the kid didn’t die from starvation perhaps. Huff is right on this. I don’t blame the immigrants for coming. Everyone wants to make their life better, and if I had to crawl through a sewer of **** to feed my family and break a law in the process, I damn sure would. And yes as heart breaking as it would be to leave my kid with my mom it sure as hell beats her starving to death.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Your response is why we still have tax deductions/credits for having children.

Personal responsibility.
So you would have preferred it if your broke ass ancestors, don’t know when that was in your family but for all of us it existed, that they have not procreated and you would not be here today? And before you go the government hand out rout, how the hell could you possibly know what hand outs they took. From the government or from whomever.

VN Store

Back