Trump 2024?

What’s sad is most of the country doesn’t care that we have a guy showing signs of dementia as our president.

ROFL...what the hell was Trump then? Just a blithering idiot? Do we need to put together all the clips of Diaper Don slurring over his words, forgetting people's names, not knowing how to pronounce words, not knowing where he was, not being able to walk down a ramp, not being able to take a drink of water......

Also, don't you guys think Reagan is like the best President ever?

Lots of rumblings that he'll run in 2024 and will in fact kick off his campaign the same day Biden's inaugurated. Thoughts?

Why would the GOP hitch their wagon to a loser who lost by more than 6 million votes and 4% points?

Plus, he ain't gonna make it that long anyway.

DOA final score:

$60 steak w/ketchup 1
Donald J. Trump 0

Reactions: lostsheep
ROFL...what the hell was Trump then? Just a blithering idiot? Do we need to put together all the clips of Diaper Don slurring over his words, forgetting people's names, not knowing how to pronounce words, not knowing where he was, not being able to walk down a ramp, not being able to take a drink of water......

Also, don't you guys think Reagan is like the best President ever?
I’m not a republican...... did you not see my post stating that we need to demand better than trump or Biden...... its pretty much the scene from dumb and dumber..... just when you think America can’t get any dumber..... they totally redeem themselves(voting in Biden)

Reactions: Orangeslice13
We do care. That is why we voted him out.
I’m cool with voting trump out... we could of at least replaced him with something better..... personally, I feel we took a step backward instead of taking this opportunity to find and bring in a great leader for this country.

Last edited:
I’m cool with voting trump out... we could of at least replaced him with something better..... personally, I feel we took a step backward instead of taking this opportunity to find and bring in a great leader for this country.

Exactly. As a football analogy, the Dems are taking victory laps like they got a Tom Brady when really all they got was a JG. This election has really been nothing to celebrate.

We replaced Nick Saban with Butch Jones.

Reactions: GSD82
I’m not a republican...... did you not see my post stating that we need to demand better than trump or Biden...... its pretty much the scene from dumb and dumber..... just when you think America can’t get any dumber..... they totally redeem themselves(voting in Biden)
The last time I voted traditionally was before bush vs Gore. I thought it could not get worse. Boy was I wrong.

VN Store

Back